McDonald's

AFranky

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me!

I'm going on a school trip and the only option for food is McDonald :mad:

Does anyone have any ideas about what to have that will be lower in syns?

Thanks in advance x

They do a grilled chicken salad bowl for 1 syn without the dressing
Reg fries are 8 1/2 and a cheese burger comes in at 15

Does anyone happen to know if the kids packs of apple and grapes have a syn value? I'm sure McDonald's and something to them to stop the apples going brown! I'm rather partial to these, if I happen to swing by and get a Diet Coke when on the road.

When im really craving mcdonalds i either have cheesburger happy meal with fruit bag & diet coke (15 Syns) or chicken nugget happy meal with the fries and diet coke (14.5 Syns) hope this helps!

Yeah I tend to go for the salad bowl, the other options are quite steep syn wise!

I'd go for a chicken nugget happy meal, im sure its around 15/16 syns! And thats a lovely little treat! sometimes you will be in the situation where you have to have little treats, why not enjoy them!!!! Although your dieting, you cannot completely deprive yourself. Just dont go mad!

Good to know !!

Does anyone know the syn value for a CBO (Chickem bacon and onions) or a Mcflurry anyone?

thanks WannabeThinna

I used to think nothing of a milky coffee, double sausage & egg mcmuffin and TWO hash browns. Gone in under 10mins!

When im really craving mcdonalds i either have cheesburger happy meal with fruit bag & diet coke (15 Syns) or chicken nugget happy meal with the fries and diet coke (14.5 Syns) hope this helps!
great! thanks for the info it does help! x

Back