McG and her 2019 adventure!

Well yesterday was a bit of a write off. I ended up slightly over my calories due to beer. But I was miserable.

Today is a new day and I'm due to be under my targets so I'm not concerned and I know I'm not going to be perfect 100% of the time.

I have a food shop arriving tomorrow, and my dinner tonight will last for 4 meals so planning is working.

Not exercised yet. I need to make this more a priority. I'm walking 30 mins or more a day but I feel i should do more than that.

I have my mojo back! Went to the pub last night and stuck to a diet coke, the scales have dipped a bit again.

Protein shake for breakfast, salad for lunch and burrito for dinner.

Food shop arriving tonight as our fridge is bare aside from the salad drawer!

Need to knuckle down and do some housework tonight ahead of the weekend.

Keep up the good work guys!

The weekend woo! I have my meals planned just need to put them in my diary.

I'm going to relax a little this weekend and pick up again Monday. I'll eat well and mindfully but I and going to have a beer or 2 tonight. It's been a tough week.

My main concern is to be under my weekly calorie allowance rather than worry about daily.

My goal is 1lb a week and I should still be able to achieve this

I drank too many beers last night. So will try to avoid today.

Having a chilled weekend, naps, cooking, binging on true crime docs.

Taco salad for dinner tonight. Will meal prep tomorrow for the week ahead.

Yesterday was an out and out cheat day. I had mcdonalds!

Today I am back to a mostly veg based diet. I'll make an omelette for breakfast, salad for lunch and chilli salad bowl for dinner. I'm also going to prep spat bol sauce for tomorrow.

I will lay off the booze until Friday.

I need to think about lunches, I will have left over chilli, I also have halloumi and veg I can roast.

I'll start an online shop for the next week once I have read through so recipes for inspirations.

Hi Meg,

Weekends are there to enjoy but, I like you, forget to be moderate 🤦🏼‍♀️. Still, I figure not all weekends will be like that and if you are smashing the 5 week days then 2 ‘normal’ moderate days on the weekend should be okay. Back to it today and you’ll be good for WI.

When is WI for you?

Tuesday is my weigh in, but I think I might change this to Friday as that might refocus my intentions for the weekend. If I manage any loss this week I'll be happy.

I need to find some healthy snacks to get my through the weekend.

Lots of water today then before tomorrow's WI.:)

Sober weeknights are a breeze!

Good food choices made today. I'm not thinking I will have a loss tomorrow though.

Prepped spag bol for dinner tomorrow and taco salad for dinner tonight and tomorrow's lunch.

Positive thinking, you just never know 😉.

Meal prep is key, this will be me by the end of the week I think.

1lb down this week, but I am moving weigh in to Friday so will check in again then. Happy with 1lb considering my weekend!

Food organsied for today.

I was asleep by 9:30 last night.

Back on the protein shakes for breakfast.

Need to start our massive declutter as it looks like our house purchase will complete early Feb and we are busy most weekends!

Yay to the loss!!!~

Keep busy and keep up the water. Oh and somewhere in there the meal prep lol

6lb loss in 2 weeks is fab!

Well done on attempting dry January, I did it the other year and it nearly killed me, just drinking at the weekend is so much more achievable!
I also do calorie counting and absolutely love it. I often have a few less calories each day during the week, so I can have a naughty weekend. I mainly drink Gin and diet lemonade now as it is a lot less calories than beer and wine.

Do you make you pesto meatballs yourself? They sound lovely.

I didn't make them (I should!) They're from the juicy meat co. On Ocado. They're delicious.

I'm ill. Boo! A bad cold, I feel rough as. Good thing is no appetite.

I have slept so much in the last 2 days and I think if I feel like this tomorrow I will work from home.

My husband says it's because I've not been drinking beer 😂

I didn't make them (I should!) They're from the juicy meat co. On Ocado. They're delicious.

I'm ill. Boo! A bad cold, I feel rough as. Good thing is no appetite.

I have slept so much in the last 2 days and I think if I feel like this tomorrow I will work from home.

My husband says it's because I've not been drinking beer 😂

Oh no sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Like you say though, on a positive note you're not feeling hungry!

I might try and make the meatballs myself but using veggi mince instead to make them super healthy.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thank you! Still suffering. Very much looking forward to a lie in on Saturday!

The scales were 2lbs down this morning. So 8lbs this year 1 stone total. I know it's probably down to loss of fluids and generally being rough but I'm gonna take it.

Just did a super quick online shop which will arrive tonight as we have no food and I can't face the idea of shopping after work!

Got some healthy ready meals to see me through this storm.

All I have to do is make to 4:30 and I can go home, have a bubble bath and chill!

Think you deserve the 2lb with the way you’re feeling. Hope you have a nice quick day and can get back home to relax and recuperate. It’s miserable when you’re feeling like that x

soooo close to the sleep in... hang in there x

YAY -2lbs

Very much in need of the lie in as had to get up a 5:30 this morning so hubs and I could get to office before he started work at 7:30 to sign the paperwork for our house purchase. Worth though as we exchanged today!!

So diet has gone out the window a bit today with a manic work day and us now going out to celebrate tonight. Normal service will resume tomorrow though.

Happy Friday all!

Back