McG and her 2019 adventure!

Week 4 Run 2 done! Very nearly down another lb. I'm being super good today in the hope I can bribe the scales. If I manage another lb by the 13th that would see a 6lb loss this month which would be fab.

Need to finish my online food shop, So will go through my recipe books and come up with a meal plan.

I would like to actually see some kind of progress soon. But, I can feel my fitness returning with the running so that's a scale of some sort. Next week will apparently see me doing 20 mins of running non stop!

My lungs are so much better. I'm so happy about that.

Run 3 of week 4 done! This week has been a fairly good food wise. Did have McDonald's yesterday, but also had no dinner, today back on it! Will be attempting homemade katsu curry for dinner, hopefully it's nice.

Will batch cook my lunches tomorrow and look at what I can preprep for dinner too.

Had that katsu curry today it was really good!

Went for a little walk with mil's dog, but generally feeling rubbish as it's totm.

Hoping to run tomorrow and start week 5 but one of our cats might need surgery so going to see what happens with that before committing.

Batch cooked 4 lunches for the week. Breakfasts are done. I am setting myself up for success!

She did need surgery but she is much better now, full of beans!

The katsu curry was so good and I made so much sauce that I froze some which we will use in a couple of weeks. I used to batch cook at The start of the month and it would do me most of the month! My freezer now will not allow for this.

Stuck to meal plan today, although am having a few beers, it's been a stressful few days! No run today as the rain has been torrential. I hope to go tomorrow but if the weather is terrible I will do a home work out instead.

Thank you :) she had me worried!

I ran today and fell over on my last interval :oops: oh well just my ego bruised I think!

I'm starving! Cajun kebab with low carb wrap for dinner tonight. Been really good at sticking to the meal plan so prepped for next week.

I restarted my journey (for the millionth time) a month ago. I have lost 5lbs. I have still enjoyed a beer at the weekend and the occasional takeaway. I also restarted running and have been consistent with my training. I have finally found my mojo.

What I did learn this week is meal prepping lunch is not for me, left overs are much tastier and I prefer the variety.

Completed Week 5 run 2 of C25k today, Sunday is the big one, 20 mins! argh. I can do it though, even if I'm slow, I can still manage it.

I use a reward system for every 7lbs of loss, so in 2lbs time I will treat myself to a hair cut and maybe even highlights (although, kitten has been doing her best to use my spare funds at the vets!)

Today I went shopping and found the most gorgeous coat that I just HAVE to own. But it's super expensive.... so when I hit my goal weigh that is my final reward.

We parked on the 6th floor and walked the stairs back to the car. Must start using the stairs at work, every little helps.

New meal planning book arrived today, excited to put that to use.

Made mince ready for enchiladas for later.

Didn't eat dinner last night as I went to the pub...opps.

But we had the enchiladas today. Enough left over for lunch tomorrow.

I completed week 5 of c25k

I have meal planned and started my online shop.

All in all happy with my work today.

Also NSV but I bought a bra with the wrong band size it was the one down, previously it was just too uncomfortable to wear, too tight. All my others went in the wash today so I put it on and it fits well! Totally comfy. So even though the scales aren't doing much, something is happening!

The meal plans went out the window this week. It was a social week, lots of beer. Opps.

But today I did a workout at home and I have everything I need to set me up for a successful week ahead.

I'm going to increase my workouts to 5 x a week. Today I did a hiit workout for the first time a year or so and it was tough. I have no upper body strength anymore! I'm tempted to rejoin the gym, but I can work out at home so I'm undecided. I could spend a bit more and go to the gym with a pool.

I need to do meal prep but my arms are so weak now! It will have to wait.

Need some new sports bras so just about to do some online shopping and treat myself!

Smashed it today. Stuck to my meal plan and calories, went running and staying off the beers.

I didn't do week 6 Run 2 instead I did week 1 again. It's been a week since I last ran and it was hot and muggy. My time has improved and I still feel like it was a good workout.

I'm hoping it's not as hot tomorrow, Will focus on strength training.

This hot weather is just not for me. I only managed 1 run this week because of it!

I'm going to hopefully get back on the wagon tomorrow.

I have FINALLY lost half a stone! This is slow progress but I only have myself to blame for that.

So aims for this week
3 x workouts
Hit 8000 steps per day
No buying lunch for lunch make do with what we have at home.

Thanks!
Still feel rough today so didn't run. Have stuck to my calories though and didn't spend money on lunch.

Lunch is made for tomorrow, dinner is planned. I hope to go for a run but will see how I feel.

I have Friday off so planning to get my hair done which was my 7lb goal treat. 1st will see me get a new piercing. Trying to think of non food related goals to use to keep me motivated.

Thank you!

I am finally feeling better. But have not exercised this week at all. I will restart on Sunday. I booked Friday off so getting my hair done ( this alone could see a loss of 1lb!) I'm going to sort out my conservatory as it will be a great workout space. I really want to buy a treadmill. I'm going to look into renting one.

Back at it today! Went for a run this morning. Debating going tomorrow too, need to start really shifting this weight.

Need to sort out dinner for tonight. I Know we are having chicken, just no idea what how we are cooking it or what we are having with it. Will pop to the shops for inspiration I think.

Back