• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Me again ...Just wonderd about excersice??

Hello,

I joined my local gym last night to help me loose weight on the CD and i was just wonderding if its ok to actually excersice because after i got back i spoke to mt CC and she said not to do too much cos i might not loose weight and gain muscle and i really dont wanna do that! So would it be ok to like do some swimming and cardio. I thought joining would make the weight come off faster and now im worried that ive paid for my first month and i wont be using it as much! :(

Does anybody fnd that excercise helps with the weight loss?? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
Hi. I'm no expert, but I thought we were to avoid cardio, possibly to do with not taking in many calories, but toning was ok. I would say swimming is always good. I am sure there is someone out there who has a better answer for you though.

Kira

Gold Member
S: 11st4.6lb C: 11st0.6lb G: 8st6.0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.52%)
Linzy my first time around on CD last year I exercised whilst SSing at about week 7 and my losses per week were between 3 and 4 lbs. This time around (as I put it back on because I didn;t follow through all the plans) I haven't excercised as half as much and losses average about 2lb per week. I think it depends on the individual and if you feel weak at any time you should stop. Hope it helps. (I did cross trainer, treadmill and weights)

Hi Kira,

Thanks for your reply thats helped me alot :) I think ill just do some light excercise like swimming and cross trainer and treadmill a few times a week and see wats happens :) Ill be sure to stop if i feel unwell cos i was worried about that. Ill just take it easy and hopefully feel better.

Ill let you know how i get on.

Thank you xx

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
When l first started CD to be honest l didn't have the energy to exercise, but once my body got used to the diet l started exercising (walking then jogging, exercise bike, sometimes aerobics, whatever l felt l wanted to). I increased it gradually as l really enjoyed it and felt great doing it. Not sure how much extra weight it helped me lose, but l'm sure it helped me stay more motivated.

S: 17st4lb C: 16st12lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st6lb(2.48%)
i think to start with your only meant to do gentle exercise on SS like walking. i knwo at first i barely manag the stairs sometimes, but my energy increases with time.
i recently joined the ladies only gym for cardio, but seeing as im back on SS im just using the toning machines!

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 160kg C: 147kg G: 100kg BMI: 47.9 Loss: 13kg(8.11%)
I go on my exercise bike but only do 9 or 10 k at the moment. I also swim a couple of times a week.
I take a bar to have with me when I have finished.