Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Me again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by marcierose, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. marcierose

marcierose Member

Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Can I ask a silly question does anyone know if u have to be bang on with measurements on ss plus ie your veg and salads not meats . 2 tbsp is nothing does it really hurt to have say a bigger portion of lettuce ? If u have extra will it mean u won't lose weight ? :-\

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    As this is the 100% thread I guess the answer has to be yes. Although I always have over 2tbsp and my losses have been fine x

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    I've often had a bag of lettuce on the 810 but when I was firmly 810 almost ready for 1000 plan! It never bothered my loss at all!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.