Me and hubby are on the 2nd day

:DHi, We are almost at the end of the 2nd day of the Cambridge diet. my sister-in-law recommended it as hubby has a lot of weight to lose put on over 15 years.We have both tried to "cut down" but to no avail. He needed to lose weight for health reasons so I decided to join him. I have about 3 stone to lose he has 10stone:eek: . He is finding it a lot easier than me. I am craving for chewy food lol! I could kill one of the choc bars but have to wait 2 weeks :(. i will also be getting some of the flavours as water is a little boring and I don't like coffee or black tea.

Welcome

At least you have made it to day 2. Well done. I am now on day 7 and I have lost 6.5lbs so far. You will have your 3 stone off by Xmas. Hubby should have his done by April. In the grand scheme of things - that is not that long - considering to took him 15 years to put it on.

If you are finding things tough, come online and have a chat with us. You are more than welcome.

Congratualtions on making a fantastic decision to do this diet and together. My hubby and me have really enjoyed our CD experience and it has even brought us closer. It is great to feel that we are supporting each other in something that is so good for ourselves and eachother.

Good Luck with the next few days, i'm sure you will soon get into the swing of it!

Well done to a fellow day 2-er!!!!
I have quite a few husband/wife or partners who do CD together and they all find it easier to stick to. So good luck to both of you and roll on day 3 and ketosis!!!

Hello!!! Well done on getting to day 2! Have you tried any of the CD recipes? The muffin is great when you feel you have to chew something ;)

Welcome to CD! This is the hardest part, you'll be in ketosis soon and the hunger will lessen! Once the weight starts to fall off you'll wonder why you didn't do it years ago. I've done 'calorie counting' diets for years, this is the only thing that's worked so well in such a short space of time :)

Wishing all of you 'day 2ers' every success in your weight loss journey :)

It DOES get easier (well....you kinda get used to it anyway ;) )

don't forget to keep us posted on your progress !

hugs

yes good luck to you both

day 2 for me as well

Well done 'day two-ers' (about to become day three-ers! :D )

Stick to the rules like jack russell terriers with a bone and you'll be blown away by the results. You hubby, being a man, will lose it at a phenomenal rate (more muscle mass).

Looking forward to sharing your journeys with you :)

Congratulations

I have just looked at your Photo box pics - wow!:D You look fantastic. That has just given me a boost as I was feeling a little miserable :)

Well done 'day two-ers' (about to become day three-ers! :D )

Stick to the rules like jack russell terriers with a bone and you'll be blown away by the results. You hubby, being a man, will lose it at a phenomenal rate (more muscle mass).

Looking forward to sharing your journeys with you :)

Good luck to both of you - men lose at a far quicker rate than women (average 1.5 stone a month for man and 1 stone a month for woman) so you'll both get to target within a short space of each other...

Keep each other strong... but dont encourage each other to cheat lol

Back