Me and my fat arse against the world

It's changed ur login name too lol but signature gone. You'll feel better after a good sleep tonight. Tell that hubby I'll kill him for u if he wakes u up lol. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
It's changed ur login name too lol but signature gone. You'll feel better after a good sleep tonight. Tell that hubby I'll kill him for u if he wakes u up lol. Xx

Right I've mastered it. I apparently have 2 log ins, one saved on the website n one on the app... Seems I never used the one on the website when I first joined! Must have buggered it up when I created n started again?!?

I'll throttle him If he does lol, he's done nowt but yabber in my ear about fooking new cars all day n sit there troffing. So I wound the window down and drove thru a huge flood puddle when I drove him to the pub to eat :)

Hope you have a good evening hun, day 2 nearly over, you should be approaching ketosis now :) xxx

Haha hilarious. My hubby is just off to police the streets of liverpool until 7am it's been a godsend as he hates me the first fewvdays and I want to stab him hourly. Am hoping as been 100% with only 3 shakes n no real side effects it may turn pink tomorrow. Hope you feel better in the morning.
I have done the same with my log in. Ibhave another one called MrsNicho apparently haha x

KatieNicholson said:
Haha hilarious. My hubby is just off to police the streets of liverpool until 7am it's been a godsend as he hates me the first fewvdays and I want to stab him hourly. Am hoping as been 100% with only 3 shakes n no real side effects it may turn pink tomorrow. Hope you feel better in the morning.
I have done the same with my log in. Ibhave another one called MrsNicho apparently haha x

Cd and husbands dosent go does it, in fact, people In general for the 1st few days are bad news lol! X

KatieNicholson said:

You will be pink by Tomoz, it tool me 1.5 days..... God knows how. I'm so hungry right now :(

Correct I hopefully won't see any customers until Tuesday. Got a lunch meeting Tuesday & Wednesday 17 hour day Thursday driving to London n back n at a conference all day Friday in Liverpool. So ketosis n a big loss by then is required for motivation lol xx

KatieNicholson said:
Correct I hopefully won't see any customers until Tuesday. Got a lunch meeting Tuesday & Wednesday 17 hour day Thursday driving to London n back n at a conference all day Friday in Liverpool. So ketosis n a big loss by then is required for motivation lol xx

17hr day? Poor you!!! You will get there!!!

Yeah well need drive down at 5am n won't arrive back until 9/10pm.
Gonna have a coke zero that day defo lol
Just had some grated cheese was lush n carb free xx

KatieNicholson said:
Yeah well need drive down at 5am n won't arrive back until 9/10pm.
Gonna have a coke zero that day defo lol
Just had some grated cheese was lush n carb free xx

Can u have cheese? I got told Nil by mouth!!!! I live on pepsi max and fags, it dosent effect me, some people it can kick out if ketosis but dosent touch the sides on me thank god!

KatieNicholson said:
Not officially no but it's no carbs in I checked x

Thought I was missing something there!! I just went to the fridge n cupboards but walked away thank f u c k!

Gotten into bed and im soooo restless! Wtf is going on..... I'm in ketosis n hungry!!! Or am I more frustrated cause I've had food flaunted in my face all day!! Starting to doubt myself about how long this will last :(

Are u defo in ketosis?
I think your just tired u know. A girl was just telling me she's struggling to drink 5 litres of water a day like other women. Wtf I drink the 2 litres required plus a cup of coffee and 20 ice cubes in each shake. 5 litres never in a million years lol x

Hey how are you getting on Hollydollydoodah?
I'm on day one - just survived and about to go to bed with my poor tum feeling like it's in a vice :(
Hope you're still managing... you can do it! x

Thought I was missing something there!! I just went to the fridge n cupboards but walked away thank f u c k!

Gotten into bed and im soooo restless! Wtf is going on..... I'm in ketosis n hungry!!! Or am I more frustrated cause I've had food flaunted in my face all day!! Starting to doubt myself about how long this will last :(

hun if your realy hungry have an SS+ meal ..you wont lose any less
x

Eventually I fell asleep!!! Woke the hubs up for a bit of you know what and felt alot better afterwards lol!!

I've still got a headache but I think it's cause I'm getting over a cold, keep Sniviling!

Well done pixie, bet you feel great this morning now!!!

Katie, I had been managing about 3 but slacked over the weekend, probs why I feel crap!!!

Hot baths are a no go for me now!!!!

Well.... Here's to another day at social services lol xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Eventually I fell asleep!!! Woke the hubs up for a bit of you know what and felt alot better afterwards lol!!

I've still got a headache but I think it's cause I'm getting over a cold, keep Sniviling!

Well done pixie, bet you feel great this morning now!!!

Katie, I had been managing about 3 but slacked over the weekend, probs why I feel crap!!!

Hot baths are a no go for me now!!!!

Well.... Here's to another day at social services lol xxx

Guess it depends what you're used to I'll keep trying.
I used to work with social services when I was a CPN I feel your pain lol. Oh n I'm in ketosis yippee x

Back