Me and my fat arse against the world

Lol Indian is my weakness!

Stay strong hun, you will nit only feel sick afterwards but you will have broken your promise to your self and you will beat your self up. Get some of what ever you want and Look at it whilst sniffing your dustbin.... Weird but it works! My neighbours think I'm tapped. If you have a dog, go and rub a cookie in dog **** lol! Do not eat that crap else you have starved and sacrificed for all that time for sweet **** all!!!!! Xxxx

slimmer sadie said:
Thank you. It is hard. As the kids come out with warm cookies. But ill get through this. X x

Yes you will! And tomorrow morning when your all fresh with no stomach ache and full of guilt, nor on a massive carb come down you feel amazing! As me and my best friend say on a hangover...... It's all about Cosy ones abs h2o!! Xxx

Great thread I have been there and dine all that in your original post.
I got down to 15-11in 24 weeks on sw then went away for two weeks and after ten days of having what I want I came back 16-12. Managed after a week (got back last fri) to get to 16-8 but I knowhow long it took me to get to 15-11 and I am away for a weekend in august then in Tenerife in October so last night i thought right screw this am going back to CD. Am aiming to do 7 weeks if I can as only one day in all that when eating out will be an issue and then see what happens after that. I have just got to get through the next few days. I have managed to come off my cholesterol tablets with my weight loss and am aiming to get off my blood pressure tablets soon.
Good luck getting through the weekend. My hubby is on nights so only myself to scream at. Roll on Tuesday when ketosis should kick in. Xx

KatieNicholson said:
Great thread I have been there and dine all that in your original post.
I got down to 15-11in 24 weeks on sw then went away for two weeks and after ten days of having what I want I came back 16-12. Managed after a week (got back last fri) to get to 16-8 but I knowhow long it took me to get to 15-11 and I am away for a weekend in august then in Tenerife in October so last night i thought right screw this am going back to CD. Am aiming to do 7 weeks if I can as only one day in all that when eating out will be an issue and then see what happens after that. I have just got to get through the next few days. I have managed to come off my cholesterol tablets with my weight loss and am aiming to get off my blood pressure tablets soon.
Good luck getting through the weekend. My hubby is on nights so only myself to scream at. Roll on Tuesday when ketosis should kick in. Xx

Yes good luck :) i have written out an eye on the prize diagram to, to look at the 4 stages i have to loose. 4 stone in 4 months. I think that's fair to myself. We can do it tho. Mind over matter. Easier said than done tho huh lol. . X

All doing really well to achieve your targets!

Well, I've arranges to meet a friend while they all eat! I've got all glammed up anyway , I can enjoy a night out with no vodka!!! And I won't be in a world of s h I t tomorrow haha

Well, I'm home from my night, the eyelashes are off I'm un my pj's snuggling with my puggies while hubs is out. Only problem..... I've only had one Shake and can't face any more but I feel weak and sicky. On the other hand, I forgot to tell you all, I tested last night and I was already in ketosis after a day and a half, which will explain my will power :)

Xx

Just forced a double banana shake down, feel lots better!

Omg im soooo tired and Mardy. Stoopid husband Bowled in at 6.30am which is fine, bur had been ringing me and the house phone since 1.30 when I only got to sleep at 12 ish myself! I'm in such a bad mood n I've got a headache from the smell of the booze.... T w a t is getting a wide birth today

Sounds like you did good last night.
My dog woke me at 4am to go out for the loo. In two years shes never done this n chooses when hubby is on nights grr. I had a headache so took brufen n water n day two feeling ok so far. Can you have an afternoon nap? Bing tired might make u more hungry so keep strong n good job u had the double shake last night or you'd feel worse today. Pj's all the way today I say. Stay strong Hun xx

KatieNicholson said:
Sounds like you did good last night.
My dog woke me at 4am to go out for the loo. In two years shes never done this n chooses when hubby is on nights grr. I had a headache so took brufen n water n day two feeling ok so far. Can you have an afternoon nap? Bing tired might make u more hungry so keep strong n good job u had the double shake last night or you'd feel worse today. Pj's all the way today I say. Stay strong Hun xx

Thanks hun, I've just watched hubs n my 3 friends demolish monster burgers in the pub.... I could kill!!! I'm snugged on the sofa and just taken some tablets. I've got the runs too so not very happy, prib something to do with the endless diet coke I've drank

How have you found the weekend? I snoozed all afternoon test cause I was hungry

Sat and acryliced and painted my nails so I've put a pic in for y'all xxx

Attachments

• image-3854677798.jpg
    image-3854677798.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 94
Ok 1) your pink nails are same colour I did mine yesterday lol
2) your wedding rings are beautiful

Hehe now I have that out of the way with my hubby in bed until 6pm and off to work at 9pm it's kept me calmer. I am starving but it's day 2 and still have 2 shakes left and can have a forth if I want or need it. I plan on having one T 6pm then taking another to bed at 9pm.
You may have the runs from having a double shot banana last night you know as it may have been too many bits for your body at once it can happen. Just stick to how u normally do it n it will pass. When I did it last year I got the runs on about day 9 thank god I was working at home that day lol.

I have passed time today watching revenge from E4 so I am up to date n now tennis. How u sat and watched people eat burgers is beyond me. We are out for a meal with friends next Sunday but I know the restaurant and plan on having either chicken breast steak or White fish with a green salad n passing on the rest of courses. So as not to draw suspicion as our friends are stick thin but eat ***** type friends n won't get it. Other than that our next situation is when we go away with them on august 24th so fingers crossed I can carry on until then. Xxx

KatieNicholson said:
Ok 1) your pink nails are same colour I did mine yesterday lol
2) your wedding rings are beautiful

Hehe now I have that out of the way with my hubby in bed until 6pm and off to work at 9pm it's kept me calmer. I am starving but it's day 2 and still have 2 shakes left and can have a forth if I want or need it. I plan on having one T 6pm then taking another to bed at 9pm.
You may have the runs from having a double shot banana last night you know as it may have been too many bits for your body at once it can happen. Just stick to how u normally do it n it will pass. When I did it last year I got the runs on about day 9 thank god I was working at home that day lol.

I have passed time today watching revenge from E4 so I am up to date n now tennis. How u sat and watched people eat burgers is beyond me. We are out for a meal with friends next Sunday but I know the restaurant and plan on having either chicken breast steak or White fish with a green salad n passing on the rest of courses. So as not to draw suspicion as our friends are stick thin but eat ***** type friends n won't get it. Other than that our next situation is when we go away with them on august 24th so fingers crossed I can carry on until then. Xxx

Aww thanks hun!

All sorts was running through my head, including pushing my hubs head into his dinner the knob, offering me onion ring! Once everyone finished, I asked if they had done n when they said yes, poured vinegar all over their plates

I was so tempted to just have a bit of his chicken n a bit of bacon but I didnt. Feel a bit sorry for myself now but think it's cause I'm so so tired cause of him last night but I know if I nap I won't sleep tonight!

Are you planning on taking a break when you go away or carrying on? I went 2 weeks all inclusive in Tenerife a couple of tears ago and stuck to ss the whole time, it wernt worth it, I shud have took a break- worst hol of my life!!

Xxx

We're only away a long weekend in Yorkshire dales then and are doing lots of walking so I'll probably do red day sw so it's high protein low carb and have it as a treat hopefully it'll be easier to get back into ketosis after that or carry on with sw. I have lost 2 1/2 stone with sw it's just gaining nearly a stone in ten days in Greece has cheesed me off so am doing this until I feel I can't carry on and then go right back to sw. I work away alot where dining is part and parcel of the whole thing so I know longer than seven weeks will be difficult and it's better to set shorter term goals xx

KatieNicholson said:
The signature ing is a nightmare isn't it I give up lol x
Me too!

Just had a hot bath and nearly passed out.... Anyone else had this?

Cripes I had someone similar last time I went on a sun bed n nearly fell over when I got off. Gt some cold water down u and have a sit down x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eugh I still feel rubbish! First day I've felt a bit poo :(
I won't be going for me Monday sunbed then lol!!

I'm posting using the actual site, hopefully new signature will work eh

Tv is crap tonight :(

Back