Me and my fat arse against the world

KatieNicholson said:
How do you spread your shakes out in the day? Are you a social worker? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No I'm community support worker so not far off just not qualified. No point they're only a pay grade above us n it would cost me a fortune to do me degree!

I have one about half 10, one at half 2 n one at about 7 xx

I've just sat at a family gathering staring at 8 large pizzas plus nibbles and I resisted but I could cry :( I feel soooo empty

hollydollydoodah said:
I've just sat at a family gathering staring at 8 large pizzas plus nibbles and I resisted but I could cry :( I feel soooo empty

Oh Holly u poor thing.
Listen when I was doing red day sw mon-fri last week to prep for starting cd I had to sit through two solid days in a posh hotel with my colleagues having warm scones and afternoon tea each day whilst I ate fruit it was awful but I resisted. Then got home and troughed a Chinese and two bars of chocolate and a choc tiffin cos I felt so sad. It wasn't worth it at all and I'd much rather feel sad after the event than sad then next day from the binging. U have done so well so far and once u wake up tomoz you'll have forgot about it xx

KatieNicholson said:
Oh Holly u poor thing.
Listen when I was doing red day sw mon-fri last week to prep for starting cd I had to sit through two solid days in a posh hotel with my colleagues having warm scones and afternoon tea each day whilst I ate fruit it was awful but I resisted. Then got home and troughed a Chinese and two bars of chocolate and a choc tiffin cos I felt so sad. It wasn't worth it at all and I'd much rather feel sad after the event than sad then next day from the binging. U have done so well so far and once u wake up tomoz you'll have forgot about it xx

Oh god bet that was torture! Thanks for making me feel better thou!

Been really tearful thinking.... If it makes me happy, does it really matter? Why was I given a shitty metabolism when everyone else just stuffs their face?
It dosent help cause hubs family love me so much and always say they hate seeing me deprived and I'm gorgeous as I am etc etc and although they are being lovely, it quashes my willpower cause I start to believe them. Spose they don't know I'm topping the scales at .6pm under 19 stone thou eh!

Can't believe I feel so crap, had a fab and easy first 3 days and yest n today have been torture!

I also gave weighed my self and I've lost 8.5 with 2 days till wi which I know if great but I was hoping for a stone or v close to and it's not looking likely :( I lost 7 lb on sw in first week!!!

How's your day been? Xx

Pixie2 said:
Hey how are you getting on Hollydollydoodah?
I'm on day one - just survived and about to go to bed with my poor tum feeling like it's in a vice :(
Hope you're still managing... you can do it! x

Hoes day 2 gone flower? Xx

Listen that's still good and you'll have lost inches too and you'll have a big loss next week too. That's the difference as sw it'd only be a 1lb he week after.
I'm in bed at moment. Only had two shakes today and some chicken forgot third shake but drank extra water. Spoke to my CDC and she said there is no evidence ton prove drinking more than 3 litres in a day of water speeds up losses thank god.
I was dizzy this morning but had painkillers n feel ok now xx

Well done for getting back on CD - chuck out those Size 22 shorts as you won't need them again! I was 16.8 in january and am hoping to be under 12 stones at my next weigh in and most people on the forum lose weight much faster than I do. It seems like yesterday that I started. You will be the same before Christmas.
I have refused to eat in restaurants and at people's homes but no one has stayed upset for long.
good luck

KatieNicholson said:
Listen that's still good and you'll have lost inches too and you'll have a big loss next week too. That's the difference as sw it'd only be a 1lb he week after.
I'm in bed at moment. Only had two shakes today and some chicken forgot third shake but drank extra water. Spoke to my CDC and she said there is no evidence ton prove drinking more than 3 litres in a day of water speeds up losses thank god.
I was dizzy this morning but had painkillers n feel ok now xx

Ahhh good cause I can't drink mire than that!! Bless you, at least u feel better now Hun, your doing so well x

Daisy65 said:
Well done for getting back on CD - chuck out those Size 22 shorts as you won't need them again! I was 16.8 in january and am hoping to be under 12 stones at my next weigh in and most people on the forum lose weight much faster than I do. It seems like yesterday that I started. You will be the same before Christmas.
I have refused to eat in restaurants and at people's homes but no one has stayed upset for long.
good luck

Thank you and well done on your loss, amazing!!! Haha I'm not worried to offend anyone, I'm quite obnoxious naturally lol!! Xxx

Well, day 6, 1 shake and 1 litre down and some a hole has put cake on the table at work! Everyday I've had food chucked In my face..... I dont know how I'm still faithful to the cd lol!!!

Proof that rolls are cute.......

Attachments

• image-3097353965.jpg
    image-3097353965.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 67
Your pooch is divine!
I think by day 6 you are definitely over the worst. I have to say that I love sniffing food (weird I know) which certainly stops people putting food anywhere near me!

Daisy65 said:
Your pooch is divine!
I think by day 6 you are definitely over the worst. I have to say that I love sniffing food (weird I know) which certainly stops people putting food anywhere near me!

Both of them have been Vile tonight, they won't go ourside when it's raining so they haven't had a walk!! Tubbs ESP, he bit my nite earlier!

I used to like sniffing food but nit this week!! Cause it's not been choice I think!

Looking forward to weigh in but kinda not, I'm gonna be pissed off if it's not close to a stone and, am I going to want to reward my self with food?!

Xx

hollydollydoodah said:
Both of them have been Vile tonight, they won't go ourside when it's raining so they haven't had a walk!! Tubbs ESP, he bit my nite earlier!

I used to like sniffing food but nit this week!! Cause it's not been choice I think!

Looking forward to weigh in but kinda not, I'm gonna be pissed off if it's not close to a stone and, am I going to want to reward my self with food?!

Xx

When you get weighed is it weds? You'll do great I'm sure. If u wanna reward yourself weigh out an ss+ meal. Don't have anything that will knock you out of ketosis tho xx

KatieNicholson said:
When you get weighed is it weds? You'll do great I'm sure. If u wanna reward yourself weigh out an ss+ meal. Don't have anything that will knock you out of ketosis tho xx

Think I'm gonna go to mac and get a new Lipgloss instead!! Yup get weighed tonight!!! Eek!

hollydollydoodah said:
Think I'm gonna go to mac and get a new Lipgloss instead!! Yup get weighed tonight!!! Eek!

Good luck let us know how you do.
I did that yesterday and spent the last of my debenhams vouchers on new clarins face treatments. Lush x

KatieNicholson said:
Good luck let us know how you do.
I did that yesterday and spent the last of my debenhams vouchers on new clarins face treatments. Lush x

Ahhh I love clarins! Best you can get for skin care!!!!

hollydollydoodah said:
Ahhh I love clarins! Best you can get for skin care!!!!

I have used lancome for years n clarins body stuff but yes it's lush glad I changed.
Feel weary n hungry today but only had 900mls of water and on first shake now aghhh x

KatieNicholson said:
I have used lancome for years n clarins body stuff but yes it's lush glad I changed.
Feel weary n hungry today but only had 900mls of water and on first shake now aghhh x

I can't water in today!! Only had a litre!! Does robinsons juice hurt?

Back