Me and my fat arse against the world

Aw katie that sucks but yiu were so strong u should be so peoud of yourself!! Im alive after my chicken shish n salad no bread lol.holly double veg soup?

franbella21 said:
Aw katie that sucks but yiu were so strong u should be so peoud of yourself!! Im alive after my chicken shish n salad no bread lol.holly double veg soup?

Oh did u enjoy it. We're just dealing with bloody maggots in the wheely bin aghhh. I'm screaming my head off.
Had my mango shake when I got back. Bought new bikinis in smaller size so that's good xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No i was sick afterwards :((( ate some chips aswell this is what i mean by when i start eatimg its a downward spiral.omfg maggotts id hide in the house lol.wooh bikinis!! u looked lovely in that pic earlier.

franbella21 said:
No i was sick afterwards :((( ate some chips aswell this is what i mean by when i start eatimg its a downward spiral.omfg maggotts id hide in the house lol.wooh bikinis!! u looked lovely in that pic earlier.

Thanks I think I may have gone down into a H/HH cup at long last as bras are feeling a bit big. They only shrink to 36G mind even at 11 stone and they have been 36J up until this week.
The maggots have gone I was hysterical.
Did u make yourself sick cos of the chips? They'd knock u out of ketosis. I just had chicken at nandos was nice but when I was queuing up in costa afterwards I wanted cake cake cake xx

No just felt sick :( wouldnt go down that route.im so cross with myself i really am.just cant wait to drown in water tom.glad the maggotts have gone lol! Gosh ure blessed on the boob front! Jealous!.even when im in ketosis i still feel hungry i dont seem to get the magic effect it gives some people lol x

franbella21 said:
No just felt sick :( wouldnt go down that route.im so cross with myself i really am.just cant wait to drown in water tom.glad the maggotts have gone lol! Gosh ure blessed on the boob front! Jealous!.even when im in ketosis i still feel hungry i dont seem to get the magic effect it gives some people lol x

I still feel hungry but not as bad as I would have. I think when temptation or constant thoughts are there they still make you want things.
Oh well this time in 5 weeks I'll be looking forward to a four day break from Cambridge to do 3 days SW and 1 day treats.
Decided to do 3 days red day SW for the walking then the treat day is afternoon tea and an Italian. Only if I keep this up tho aghhhh xx

That sounds really good i need some idea of what to eat when i go o my hen weekend in two weeks.mght look into sw :) bet your looking forward hun.

franbella21 said:
That sounds really good i need some idea of what to eat when i go o my hen weekend in two weeks.mght look into sw :) bet your looking forward hun.

Yeah. I hope to then get back on Cambridge for 3 weeks and then just stick to SW from then on. Red days are High protein you see so should be easier to get back into ketosis xx

Ooooh interesting il have to read bout this :) where for art thou holly??

franbella21 said:
Ooooh interesting il have to read bout this :) where for art thou holly??

I think she's that full from her soup shes gone to bed. When's your hen do? Xx

Lol probably.its 2 weeks tom 3rd aug
Had chat with my cdc about today she said to just enjoy it accept that as il be drinking alot i am goin to put on weight but most of it will be water retention.im goin to see her straight away to just face it and get bak on it.

franbella21 said:
Lol probably.its 2 weeks tom 3rd aug
Had chat with my cdc about today she said to just enjoy it accept that as il be drinking alot i am goin to put on weight but most of it will be water retention.im goin to see her straight away to just face it and get bak on it.

Yeah n remember you will feel like dog poo that first day so have painkillers ready. I drugged myself up on syndol first few days. How many days you having off plan?
We'll help you get back on it too xx

What is syndol hun? Im having 3 days off the fri sat sun then immediately bak on it mon.got to be done!!

It's a strong pain killer u get over the counter. Had codeine in it.
3 days you'll be back in ketosis in 48hrs xx

Oooh like cocodamol? I hope so :) im iff to bed my lovely sleep well u too holly x x

Haha sorry girls, went to see a friend and left my phone in the car!

Fran you tinker! Did the kebab just get too much?

Morning ladies!

Sat at my desk half dead

But, I'm in my size 20 jeans and they're comfy :D

Moooorning both! Did you have a nice time yesterday? Whoop thats ace holly! I must be only one that isnt noticing clothes :/

Back