Me and my fat arse against the world

KatieNicholson said:
Just done another ketone stick n says no ketones omg must have had too much. Tomorrow is going to be torture so u will have to help me out lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Uh oh!

This is bad advise but seen as you nee a sh it, want food n havent lost any, I wud go a bit wild ja b4 u get back on it tomorrow xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Uh oh!

This is bad advise but seen as you nee a sh it, want food n havent lost any, I wud go a bit wild ja b4 u get back on it tomorrow xxx

Aghhhh had crisps n chocolate. Feel worse.
Am gonna have to go through hell tomorrow.
You two ladies will have to help me get on it tomorrow lol xx

Were here for you! You shoukd have stayed in bed alday lol.wot made u eat crisps n choc hun? Choc is a natural laxative so hopefully uk have an almighty **** in morn lol

franbella21 said:
Were here for you! You shoukd have stayed in bed alday lol.wot made u eat crisps n choc hun? Choc is a natural laxative so hopefully uk have an almighty **** in morn lol

Cos Chris came back from asda with it and booze for himself. And I was already out of ketosis so I binged big time and have been loo already how mad is that. I am not even going to go near the scales tomorrow or I'll kill myself. Going to be torture tomorrow getting back in Keto but hey ho needs must. Think I just lost the plot today with the scales not moving and the constipation. I have eaten enough chocolate tonight to hopefully not need to worry about constipation for the next week lol xx

Ha ha its all good if you pooed!! Proves that sometimes you need proper food for everything to work.oooh wot choc did u have? Im sooo jealous

franbella21 said:
Ha ha its all good if you pooed!! Proves that sometimes you need proper food for everything to work.oooh wot choc did u have? Im sooo jealous

I had a time out, maltesers and cookie galaxy, seabrook crisps and two spoons of Ben n jerrys eeeek feel so sick it's unreal lol xx

Bachelor on soon. We can spend an hour watching desperate tarts fight it out (I'm not bitter lol) x

Maltesers my fav!! Yummy.least toyve been for a poo! Lol theres always a positive to a negative
Ha ha marissas my fave shes so upfront

franbella21 said:
Maltesers my fav!! Yummy.least toyve been for a poo! Lol theres always a positive to a negative
Ha ha marissas my fave shes so upfront

She's scary tho lol x

U made the best of a bad situation Katie lol!

Soon as I eat the 2nd bar I instantly went for a huge poo!

You will be fine, usually, the week after a cheat u get a bigger loss than u would have on the 2 weeks combined, as long as you get straight back on it

How you doing fran? X

hollydollydoodah said:
U made the best of a bad situation Katie lol!

Soon as I eat the 2nd bar I instantly went for a huge poo!

You will be fine, usually, the week after a cheat u get a bigger loss than u would have on the 2 weeks combined, as long as you get straight back on it

How you doing fran? X

Oh maybe it'll boost the scales to drop by tuesday then u think? Do u think I should try 2 bars a day to help keep me regular? Xx

KatieNicholson said:
Oh maybe it'll boost the scales to drop by tuesday then u think? Do u think I should try 2 bars a day to help keep me regular? Xx

Not sure hun! It cud do if your really good tomorrow onwards but perhaps expect it next week not tues xx

hollydollydoodah said:
Not sure hun! It cud do if your really good tomorrow onwards but perhaps expect it next week not tues xx

Oh well we can live in hope. To be honest I've been more concerned about the constipation today than the scales so hey ho.
Think Fran is engrossed in the bachelor lol.
So which bars do u have? Then 1 shake n some food? Xx

He he im here :) ive been 100% :) i think if u have bar last thing ul poo in morn thats wot i do lol

franbella21 said:
He he im here :) ive been 100% :) i think if u have bar last thing ul poo in morn thats wot i do lol

Good idea I usually have it first one of day.
Going to have 3 shakes tomorrow tho after today's binge. Keep 100% Fran it's not worth how I feel right now lol xx

Il be good just for you two :))).try it sun hun.ive been goin once every two days if not every day and i think its the bar x x

Gosh just come over all sick and queasy yuk came over in a wave x

franbella21 said:
Gosh just come over all sick and queasy yuk came over in a wave x

Have a drink of water hun.
Looks like the bachelor is going to kick off next week btw xx

Morning lovely ladies weve actually got some sun! Im gobsmacked lol.how are we both? Hope u wake up feeling better katie.holly u seem to be goin great guns!!

Back