Me and my fat arse against the world

Maybe a suppository?
I hadto resort to them when I was pregnant, Never failed!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Maybe a suppository?
I hadto resort to them when I was pregnant, Never failed!xx

Nah being a nurse and knowing how the system works I don't think that's what it needs yet xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poo talk again lol love it! The booze has totally cleared me out but i woukdnt recommend it lol.

Hi sab :) this site is complicated but youl soon get used to it .have you started cd yet?

Sab1986 said:
Is anyone getting my notes? I'm new to this site and don't know how it works? :( thanks x

Yes we can see you x
Welcome but be warned we like sharing too much information here at times lol xx

franbella21 said:
Poo talk again lol love it! The booze has totally cleared me out but i woukdnt recommend it lol.

Fran I'm obsessed with my poo and the dogs now lol x

Sab1986 said:
Hello all

I am starting the Cambridge Diet for the first time on Wednesday 25th july 2012, i want to loose 5 stone. i'm nervous and excited but really dont know what to expect.

Is there anything I should be wary of?

Thanks

3/4 days of utter torture n then it all gets better!!! X

Sab1986 said:
Hello all

I am starting the Cambridge Diet for the first time on Wednesday 25th july 2012, i want to loose 5 stone. i'm nervous and excited but really dont know what to expect.

Is there anything I should be wary of?

Thanks

Only just seen this post.
Holly is right the first few days are hell depending on how much carbs your body has to get shut of.
Painkillers and lots of water help good luck xx

Thanks everyone, this site is really complicated. Wasnt sure if my posts were getting through. Thanks for the advice. I'm so nervous but I think I feel ready! Xx

Sab1986 said:
Thanks everyone, this site is really complicated. Wasnt sure if my posts were getting through. Thanks for the advice. I'm so nervous but I think I feel ready! Xx

Well we're all here if u need ask anything and just think by next Saturday you'll start feeling better. Don't have a carb fest mon n tues it'll be less painful that way x

Lol carb feast love it! Well ive only managed 2 litres of water if that but determined to be 100% now ive got 3 full days of ss to pull back the damage ive done last nite and today.

franbella21 said:
Lol carb feast love it! Well ive only managed 2 litres of water if that but determined to be 100% now ive got 3 full days of ss to pull back the damage ive done last nite and today.

I'm trying to shove another glass down to make it 2.8 litres with the heat n that like xx

Well that's 2 days running I have only had 3 shakes and 2.8 litres of water. No sneaky milk, no bouillon and no food yippee. Those scales bet budge by tues night xx

Well done you! I think when you have a blip it almost makes you more determined and disciplined.well im hoping itl work that way for me lol.towie is back sooo excited lol bloomin love it.im looking forward to tom and cracking this diet.my best friend asked me to go for a curry tom nite but ive said no.feel awful but got to do it.shes on ww and weighs on mon and has a trear but cd is so much more disciplined etc that i cant allow myself to do it x xc

franbella21 said:
Well done you! I think when you have a blip it almost makes you more determined and disciplined.well im hoping itl work that way for me lol.towie is back sooo excited lol bloomin love it.im looking forward to tom and cracking this diet.my best friend asked me to go for a curry tom nite but ive said no.feel awful but got to do it.shes on ww and weighs on mon and has a trear but cd is so much more disciplined etc that i cant allow myself to do it x xc

I think u done right especially after your blip.
I'm doing ss until thurs then I'm having an ss+ day thurs so I can go nandos n cinema with my mate.
I'm feeakin living TOWIE.
I think Lauren P n joeys cousin are so plastic it's unreal xx

Thanks hun feel bit better now i was worried about upsetting her but she was fine shes very supportive of ne doinv this diet.il join u with bein 100% ss :)) gosh yes they awful.i saw a pic of chloe b4 all her surgery and shes gorgeius.do u think arg n gemma are for real??

franbella21 said:
Thanks hun feel bit better now i was worried about upsetting her but she was fine shes very supportive of ne doinv this diet.il join u with bein 100% ss :)) gosh yes they awful.i saw a pic of chloe b4 all her surgery and shes gorgeius.do u think arg n gemma are for real??

I can't decide it's not as natural ad Joey n Sam for example. I feel like they're acting it up a bit. But he isn't as into her as she is him.
I should warn u. I hate them all they're all skanks give or take a couple of em n they bug the life outta me but I freakjn love the show. I know it's perverse lol.
We can so do this Fran xx

Waaa lol i thought lucy was goin to ***** slap sam.i dont know if i like sam tbh.lol they are so fake and do any of them work?? Lol yes we are goin to do this.im goin to struggle tom il prob moan aswell so be warned ha.im off to bed chick nite nite. Holly get ure ass on here lol hope your ok x x

Back