Me and my fat arse against the world

franbella21 said:
Waaa lol i thought lucy was goin to ***** slap sam.i dont know if i like sam tbh.lol they are so fake and do any of them work?? Lol yes we are goin to do this.im goin to struggle tom il prob moan aswell so be warned ha.im off to bed chick nite nite. Holly get ure ass on here lol hope your ok x x

She's obviously rocking it out and doing fine bless her. Hope your feeling better Holly.
Well moan away if u need to tomorrow we will listen. Night ladies xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well ladies I am hoping the day continues to be so good to me.
Firstly I had a tiny poo all on my own
Secondly am in full on ketosis again
Thirdly I have lost 4lb overnight. Let's hope it stays that way for tomorrow nights WI.
Now I'm off to check of I news a new tyre or not which will be around £200 so fingers crossed I don't xx

Morning lovely ladies how are we all? Bracing ourselves for another fun day on cd lol.katie loving the scales moving wooh! Bet your happy!

franbella21 said:
Morning lovely ladies how are we all? Bracing ourselves for another fun day on cd lol.katie loving the scales moving wooh! Bet your happy!

Yeah thrilled in all accounts lol.
It mad how they stayed the same for 10 days then BOOM lost 4 over night. It's prob cos I stopped picking n having bars n milk etc and just three shakes and lots of water. U ready to get back into ketosis? Xx

Yep im on a mission today lots n lots of water! I know it was over nite wasnt it hun.

franbella21 said:
Yep im on a mission today lots n lots of water! I know it was over nite wasnt it hun.

Yes n going to the loo twice helps lol. Going to get those husks tho on thurs if not before. Clarins are on gift from thurs at debenhams so can kill two birds. Hope I've had a good loss on CDC scales tomorrow night. I'm going straight from CDC to help at SW class aghhhh xx

Well done girls! Yup I'm solidering on!

I lump of cheese fell in my mouth last night cause I just forgot myself but I remembered n spat it out before I chewed it..... School girl error lol!!!

Wi tomorrow for me, nit expecting a whopper cause my period has been brewing for days, I can feel it coming!

On the upside, I'm shitting on the regular n shud b booking next junes hol tomorrow night, waiting for my friend in Spain to pinch me a 100 off Thomas cool voucher from a welcome meeting, she does em every now n again n has one tomorrow :)

Xxx

Thanks ladies. I told a friend at work about me starting on Thursday morning on Camridge diet and she was really positive but some other lady over heard and was really negative about it, saying I'll put it all back on and won't last. I'm trying not to listen to the negative comments and stay positive for Thursday morning start!

xxx

Yeah go holly and the cheese won't kill ya.
I got WI tomorrow night too. 5.30 I think mine is oh it may be 7.30 must double check lol. Xx

I prefer to tell as few people as possible I'm doing this diet as people's perceptions aren't always helpful. Only my hubby you guys my Nate whose on it know n that's it. Try to ignore the negativity and take each day as it comes xx

Thanks Katie I will. I will have to have my shakes sneaky at work so no one notices.

Back to work now after lunch

Speak soon hopefully xx

Js sat out in sun, gone a lovely colour but my heads banging! I've had 2.5 litres already!!!!

:(

Im sat in sun too and by some miracle after my disastrous sat nite lol im in ketosis! Did two stix just to b sure but no there it was nice traces of ketones.just having my soup and looking forward to my bar x

franbella21 said:
Im sat in sun too and by some miracle after my disastrous sat nite lol im in ketosis! Did two stix just to b sure but no there it was nice traces of ketones.just having my soup and looking forward to my bar x

Lol I was same then it came full force yippee.
I topped up my tam yesterday but cloudy today xx

Just got home. Feel dreadful! Headache n tired!!!

Well done u2 onwards n downwards x

hollydollydoodah said:
Just got home. Feel dreadful! Headache n tired!!!

Well done u2 onwards n downwards x

U drank enough? Take some strong painkillers n a good sleep. Remember we must drink more on a warm day. I'm up to 2.8 litres wen I finish this drink. That's good for me lol xx

I feel like I've drunk a swimming pool today!!
I had my weigh in and lost 5lbs :)
Really pleased with that!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I feel like I've drunk a swimming pool today!!
I had my weigh in and lost 5lbs :)
Really pleased with that!xx

Super Chrissy. How much is that now? ??? x

17lbs in 3 weeks :) SO happy!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
17lbs in 3 weeks :) SO happy!xx

That's brill.
How's the loo situ going Chrissy?
I got some duculax today but went without it.
Are u doing ss or ss+

I just tried mango mixed with coconut yummy x

Still not much movement :(
Think I need some chemicals for this one LOL!
I'm on ss, slipped up last week and had a shish kebab, it made me violently ill lol!
I'm sick on not "going" :( xx

Back