Me and my fat arse against the world

ChrissyRiley said:
Still not much movement :(
Think I need some chemicals for this one LOL!
I'm on ss, slipped up last week and had a shish kebab, it made me violently ill lol!
I'm sick on not "going" :( xx

Well I used senna last Monday night it did work eventually and then I started having two teaspoons of the fibre powder a day in shakes n went today unaided. I am getting the husks from holland n barratt on Thursday. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies, can I ask, when you do the Cambridge diet do you have bother going to the toilet? Number 1 and 2? I've not started yet, I start for the first time on Thursday

Look forward to hearing from you x

I have a pee problem... I pee constantly!
And I never poop it feels like!xx

Omg I am starving. Had over 3 litres of fluid and 2 shakes and am starving. Was trying to save third shake until later aghhhhh I want food I think it's cos hubby home tonight n he ate SW burgers onion mushrooms and salad in front of me xx

KatieNicholson said:
U drank enough? Take some strong painkillers n a good sleep. Remember we must drink more on a warm day. I'm up to 2.8 litres wen I finish this drink. That's good for me lol xx

4.5 litres today!!!

Cripes holly that's alot. Get some painkillers and go to bed you'll wake up feeling superbeo I promise. I had two painkillers and my last shake n feel better xx

Hey ladies sorry ive neglected you.had day with kids in the sun.i think ive done 2.5 but ate some chicken salad this evening.katie have a hot drink?? Wooh holly and your 4.5 l id need a shepee if i drank that much ( a female portable toilet) lmaoo

franbella21 said:
Hey ladies sorry ive neglected you.had day with kids in the sun.i think ive done 2.5 but ate some chicken salad this evening.katie have a hot drink?? Wooh holly and your 4.5 l id need a shepee if i drank that much ( a female portable toilet) lmaoo

I am good now had 2 hot drinks of bouillon today included in my water xx

Sounds good you and holly both weigh tom dont you? X

Il be looking out! How much do you think youve lost?

Lol true im often upto 5 lbs heavier if i weigh before bed how is that even possible?

franbella21 said:
Lol true im often upto 5 lbs heavier if i weigh before bed how is that even possible?

Water hey. I just did another per stick which said no Keto. Must be all the water. On that note I bid u good night ladies x

KatieNicholson said:
What time? X

Half 6 I think?! Not sure yet

Getting bored of the products now, struggled to out an order together. Think that's my prob with cambs, I over do the flavours I do like n end up bored n wander off somewhere when I can't stomach it lol

U ok today? X

Yeah ur taste buds change. That's why I started mixing the flavours. Last night I mixed mango n coconut.
Am good to go wanna get weighed nowwwww lol x

KatieNicholson said:
Yeah ur taste buds change. That's why I started mixing the flavours. Last night I mixed mango n coconut.
Am good to go wanna get weighed nowwwww lol x

I still feel crap, think I've had sunstroke

Ketostix say I am but I swear I'm not in ketosis, I'm starving!

X

Back