Me and my fat arse against the world

hollydollydoodah said:
I still feel crap, think I've had sunstroke

Ketostix say I am but I swear I'm not in ketosis, I'm starving!

X

It's easy to get sun stroke on this diet cos u feel exausted at best of times. There's no reason why you'd be knocked out of ketosis either. Maybe u need four packs a day u know xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
It's easy to get sun stroke on this diet cos u feel exausted at best of times. There's no reason why you'd be knocked out of ketosis either. Maybe u need four packs a day u know xx

That's what I'm having

It's the 1st week ive had bars so I know wi is gonna be crap, always is!!!

KatieNicholson said:
I'm trying to stay away from bars as long as I can really for that reason. X

They're about the only thing I like t min! Coconut is making me gag now, so is leek and pot soup!

I've also been drinking alot of te water flavouring but that dosebt normally affect me

X

Nomore said:
New to cd when can you have bars and are they better than shakes? X

From week 3 you can have bars. I think it depends on your mood they are nice but I go through phases. You have to drink extra water with bars too

Feeling weak n weary today think its the heat but don't wanna drink that much that I weigh too heavy tonight lol x

Hi lovelies its boiling here aswell.u both sound like u coukd do with a hug!() how you doing? Looking forward to your wis to see how much youve shrunk :))

franbella21 said:
Hi lovelies its boiling here aswell.u both sound like u coukd do with a hug!() how you doing? Looking forward to your wis to see how much youve shrunk :))

If I have got my husbands big I am going to kill him. Just made him a SW quiche n nearly passed out. Also sat with an old lady eating salad buttys before I nearly took her out too. Think it's the heat etc. xx

Just had a tiny mouthful of quiche. All that's in it is egg fat free cottage cheese mushrooms and ham so will be ok but a bit silly 2 hours before WI. Was literally one bite tho. Really hope I have had a good loss tonight xx

Im sure u will hun im betting 5 lbs! I weighed this morn was pleasamtly surprised x

franbella21 said:
Im sure u will hun im betting 5 lbs! I weighed this morn was pleasamtly surprised x

I'm thinking 4lb cos u gain loads in the day with this diet cos of all the liquid. I can't wait to get home and have my last two shakes lol. Might mix banana and coconut tonight see how they are lol.
I need to get a life xx

KatieNicholson said:
I'm thinking 4lb cos u gain loads in the day with this diet cos of all the liquid. I can't wait to get home and have my last two shakes lol. Might mix banana and coconut tonight see how they are lol.
I need to get a life xx

Infact after weighing myself at home I'm 2lb heavier than this morning so god knows what I'll weigh lol x

coconut and chocolate mixed is gorgeous!xx
Well done on your loss xx

KatieNicholson said:
3.5 off tonight that's 18.5 in 2.5 weeks xx

Well done, that's lucky!! Looks Like u got away with yr naughtiness at wkend!

I feel fat bloated n crap. Guessing I'm about to come on xx

Wooo yay hunni thats awesum!! So chuffed for you your smashing this diet took me 4 weeks to get 20 off lol holly i feel for u i feel like that and am sure im comin on again thats twice im a momth!!

hollydollydoodah said:
Well done, that's lucky!! Looks Like u got away with yr naughtiness at wkend!

I feel fat bloated n crap. Guessing I'm about to come on xx

I know I think it's cos I got right back on it xx

My CDC coming I. Half hour!

I'm so drained, I'm so close to eating tonight.... I feel like utter crap! Think I've got mardya cause I dont feel like ive lost x

hollydollydoodah said:
My CDC coming I. Half hour!

I'm so drained, I'm so close to eating tonight.... I feel like utter crap! Think I've got mardya cause I dont feel like ive lost x

I felt like that this afternoon but had a lye down with the doggy n felt fine xx
Good luck hope you have a good loss xx

Back