Me and my fat arse against the world

Aw bless yoyr heart.both my parents are police officers :).i lost both my grandmothers last jan within 2 weejs of each other.i still cant get over losing my byah as i called her my mums mum.she to me was my world.i didnt plan on havin more children but i fell pregnant with sasha and just knew she was from my byah.i look at her and it kinda helps.my dad is havin to retire has hes had a stroke hes only 56 so i competely empathise :(.chrissy i can soook tell the diff! Have u found the pics katie?

How much have u lost chrissy? 12lb hun?

17lbs now, they were taken on day 1 and day 14, I'm now on day 22 xx

Brill! Has anyone noticed your weight loss? X

Morning ladies how u all feeling today. Im tired the dog had us up again for no apparent reason. Grrrr x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
Morning ladies how u all feeling today. Im tired the dog had us up again for no apparent reason. Grrrr x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh dear :(

Mine puked on my sofa just as I walked downstairs, she does it when she's hungry!!!

I'm defo nearing my period, I sat in bed and sobbed for no real reason last night!!!

X

Oh no on both counts.
I think cd does make your periods a tad more horrific than normal. I was on the pill two years ago when I did it but not now so that'll be interesting seeing as my cycle is never the same as it is lol.
Are you off today? Get lots of rest.
My scales have gone up 1/2lb but I did drink majority of my shakes and water after 7pm so could be that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
Oh no on both counts.
I think cd does make your periods a tad more horrific than normal. I was on the pill two years ago when I did it but not now so that'll be interesting seeing as my cycle is never the same as it is lol.
Are you off today? Get lots of rest.
My scales have gone up 1/2lb but I did drink majority of my shakes and water after 7pm so could be that x

Nope, on hospital duty!

Starting to feel a bit better! Hoping for a whopping loss this week!! No more bars, no more water flavour!!!

I'm off mo n tues next week, going Skeg, it's going to kill me lol

Oh no if it's hot it will be torture too.
Well just keep thinking of next weeks WI and that will spur un on.
I'm in full ketosis but am starving have nibbled some grated cheese which is going to have to get binned cos it keeps looking at me. I reckon you'll lose about 6 next tues.
I will be happy with another 3.5 but not sure of it'll happen or not lol xx

Omg I'm really struggling today in the humid weather. There's no sun thank god but I feel so weak. Drinking lots of water in ketosis but feel so hungry and u just wanna go to a pub for steak baguette and chips. Oh noooo I don't know if I can do this much longer xx

Hiya girls just been catching up.its boiling here today been on the beach i made a picnic but kept nibbling cocktail sausages and i weigh tom :/ i think the heat affects is all ;(

I've eaten a full pack of chicken and am thinking I may just eat protein all day today to help me get through this as its evil xx

I'm flagging girls..... I'm about passing out, I'm nauseas as weak! Is it the heat?

Managers hVe brought ice creams n I js gave mine to someone else..... Could soooo do with te sugar hit!

hollydollydoodah said:
I'm flagging girls..... I'm about passing out, I'm nauseas as weak! Is it the heat?

Managers hVe brought ice creams n I js gave mine to someone else..... Could soooo do with te sugar hit!

I'm just the same so weak and sickly and I literally can't do anything. Am having a day off and eating loads of protein. Going out for tea and having ribs and a steak. Ate loads of chicken and feel better for it. I'm prob gonna come out of ketosis bit I'll be back in it at weekend. Ive got an important meeting tomorrow and I I rock up in this state I'll be in the **** lol xx

This sun has alot to answer for ! Do wot u want as long as u feel ok i say girls
The only reason im not goim to eat is my wi tom :/ i want a bloody burger x

franbella21 said:
This sun has alot to answer for ! Do wot u want as long as u feel ok i say girls
The only reason im not goim to eat is my wi tom :/ i want a bloody burger x

Hang in there Fran then have something nice after WI hun xx

Il try lol really dont think ive lost this week gutted ive put 2 lb on according to scales this morn x

Back