Me and my fat arse against the world

Lol loving the bed threesome.im in bed too watching blade i love my vampire films! Lol well uve done it once so you know you can do it it just sucks u got ill hun :/

Lol holly u make me laugh wow u r bein soooo good!!! Yes have a pint... Of water lol x

franbella21 said:
Lol holly u make me laugh wow u r bein soooo good!!! Yes have a pint... Of water lol x

Lol!!!

I got the dogs an ice cream n didn't even lick it!

If I don't totally crack I need a medal lol x

franbella21 said:

No push the bust out
Have coke zero Instead lol.

I feel depressed at going through ketosis again. It's awful but needs must hey. Holly is a cd Trojan unlike us two whimps lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes a olympic one :) you will not crack i think ure doin too well chick x

franbella21 said:
Yes a olympic one :) you will not crack i think ure doin too well chick x

I think if I do crack it will be a choc button or something. Tbh I feel sick now n hate being sick so I won't eat now I think xxx

Morning how are you both feeling? Katie really hope your better my lovely.well after a stoopid picking day yest today im determined to be 100% :))

franbella21 said:
Morning how are you both feeling? Katie really hope your better my lovely.well after a stoopid picking day yest today im determined to be 100% :))

Been up half the night with tummy pains n not got runs now but am pooing loads but it's the tummy pain that's evil. Am so tired xx

Aw hugs hun sounds nasty! Hopefully by tom youl b feeling better x

How you feeling now hun? Ive been ok today havent picked but its my daughters 14 th birthday and she wants indian so tika or shashlik hmm

franbella21 said:
How you feeling now hun? Ive been ok today havent picked but its my daughters 14 th birthday and she wants indian so tika or shashlik hmm

I've had a sandwich and some crackers but the pain comes and goes its in my back and tummt now it's weird it seems to move round I can't explain it. Do u think the eating few days ago has shocked my tummy or something? I hope cd not caused it. Xx

Omg that sounds like gallstones? Ive had them and kidney stones.! A tummy bug wouldnt move about surely? Cd is known for bringing o gallstones hun i know lots of people that developed them x

franbella21 said:
Omg that sounds like gallstones? Ive had them and kidney stones.! A tummy bug wouldnt move about surely? Cd is known for bringing o gallstones hun i know lots of people that developed them x

Oh no don't say that Jesus. It feels like trapped wind but worse if that makes sense. I don't have any other symptoms tho xx

Just looked it up and don't have any other symptoms of either gallstone or kidney stones. It seems to be more in my back aching now. It's all over just a general ache. Took some painkillers but not much. I'm worried now. Only done 3 weeks and binged3 times surely that can't be enough to cause them? X

Im here lol i thought feeling sick and being in pain were symptoms hun? It was only when u said bout the pains moving that it made me think.u could poss have bad indigestion as ure body isnt used to food maybe? Indigestion is v painful x

Maybe kidney infection? Is it lower bak?

Im not a doctor lol just your symptoms reminded me of my gallstones :/ they worse if u eat spicy or fatty things x

Back