Me and my fat arse against the world

Roleplay?? Lol.sounds kinky lol.chrissy asked me over fb lol u in??

Just to support each other basically as its all three of us goin bak into the land of ketosis lol tom is goin to be so so hard

KatieNicholson said:
When did this challenge get decided how did I miss it? Ok I'm in however am gonna need mega support n help or I'll die. Chris is on lates mon to weds so I need get into ketosis by thurs without him realising lol. I think doing SW instead of just carrying on eating crap was good as gained 2lb overall which maybe I'll lose by tues WI who knows. Git nothing in for tea Chris won't let us have crap which I feel I should now I know I'm restarting In morning lol. It's only for 18 days then I get 5 days off then 42 days on with an exam and role play thrown into the mix at work lol. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Start tonight Katie..... Well set u up nice for tomorrow, will be so much easier if u don't troff tonigt!

Gorgeous fran, lovin the blonde!! Is it a wig or have u dyed it?

My hairdreser is on holiday... My root are shameful, I never go more than 3 weeks without roots being done!!pic attached lol!!!

Mums dog jumped on my knee, he thinks hrs a pug, he really Hurt me lol!

Xx

Attachments

• image-776530475.jpg
    image-776530475.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 49
Hi holly!!! It was a wig lol although everyone thought it was real lol.lol love love the pic! I just had a curry im so hungover its silly really cant wait til tom is it normal to look forward to starving ?

Well have eaten ***** during day anyway. Had half a fish and handful of chips n a kit Kat. Chris drinking cider I got a magazine lol.
Yes let's do it to help each other. U can inbox me on fb or converse on here. I just don't make it public cos some people are an arse about these things.
Speaking of hair. Had mine done fri and it's down to my waist at my back now but I have it layered at front so not as heavy. Put it in a ponytail today and it got that wet today in lakes that it looks like I've had a curler on it. Gonna be a ***** to brush later. Did I show u my huge bun tho lmao. First pic is my big donut in comparison to my other donut which was already big and then me with it in. Its very Essex lol xx

Attachments

• image-2240210191.jpg
    image-2240210191.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 38
  • image-3100440272.jpg
    image-3100440272.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 38
Wow that bun is v impressive!! Loving the pamper day sounds fab.i have eaten so much rubbish its horrifying

franbella21 said:
Wow that bun is v impressive!! Loving the pamper day sounds fab.i have eaten so much rubbish its horrifying

Lol it'll come off quick tho. I need to stay focussed until the Yorkshire Dales.
Oh n the role play is evil. We get videoed selling to real doctors and doing presentations. Grrrr xx

Love the bun ring!! I need to go an get a huge hair piece, my hair is at an impossible length but I've gotta grow it now!!! It's js long enough to go in a pony so need a hair piece to do a big bun!

I've got cracked nipples..... **** knows what's happend there! Was errr getting it on with hubs earlier n his cheat wig rubbed on em n i screamed it Hurt so much! I could scratch em off! Wonder if it's the diet?

Back on it girlies tomorrow xxxxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Love the bun ring!! I need to go an get a huge hair piece, my hair is at an impossible length but I've gotta grow it now!!! It's js long enough to go in a pony so need a hair piece to do a big bun!

I've got cracked nipples..... **** knows what's happend there! Was errr getting it on with hubs earlier n his cheat wig rubbed on em n i screamed it Hurt so much! I could scratch em off! Wonder if it's the diet?

Back on it girlies tomorrow xxxxx

Oh god that sounds awful. I've used Caneston on my under boob rash n it's cleared up so might have been fungal who knows. Chemist suggested it.
You can buy those donuts with hair on them then u grip your hair under them. I hardly ever straighten n wear my hair down cos
It's soooo long it takes ages so when I do people say 'oh have I had extensions' then I have a huge bun all from my own hair and they say 'oh is that a hair piece' can't freakin win lol.
Try Savlon on ur nips hun. I feel v bloated can't wait to feel light again. That's what's good about cd your belly always feels light even tho it weighs 15-5 lol. Xxx

Heyyyyy Ladies! I'm back and I'm raring to go!
Hope we're all feeling fab!
So... Who dya think will turn pink? :)
We're all here to support each other!
My CDC Goes on holiday tomorrow so I wont c her for 2 weeks... I'm going to need all the support I can get,
And for every lb I lose I get £1.00 off my next order :) Hope everyone's alright xxx

Morning morning! How are we all? Ive started on the water but starving all ready grr.i will do this though with sbit of help from my amazing cd friends!

Weighed myself at home and scales gone up to 15-9 wtf anyway my WI is tomorrow so all will be revealed then. Am starving hungry too holy moly. Off to drop dog of and do some shopping then hide all day in my house lol xx

Ladies are we still glugging n starving?
I'm just on my first shake. Had a litre of water thank god I took some with me or I'd be dead by now. Wonder if I can lose ten pounds by thurs 23rd. Tomorrow n weds will be a killer I think xxx

I'm staying strong so far!
Almost made myself chicken burgers, but I stayed strong and had a shake!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm staying strong so far!
Almost made myself chicken burgers, but I stayed strong and had a shake!xx

Come on Chrissy I need you & Fran to help me especially tues and weds. Holly is out rock too cos she just cracks on xx

Im really struggling ://

Fink im goin to low protein today and ease myself in.im glugging loads though lol

franbella21 said:
Fink im goin to low protein today and ease myself in.im glugging loads though lol

If you've eaten loads of carbs and booze it may be wise hun. Stick to chicken and green salad or green veg or eggs. Let us know how u get on xx

Yes thats wot il do hun.ease myself in lol hpw are u feeling?

Back