Me and my fat arse against the world

Where is everyone?
About to fall off the wagon here gals...xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Where is everyone?
About to fall off the wagon here gals...xx

I just got back in from a meeting with my manager. Fran has been food shopping and is no doubt running round after her six beautiful babies and holly has left the building.
Whats up how come ur falling off the wagon? I'm day four and in Keto now and feeling headachey but ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm STARVING My friend just visited with a subway and I'm salavating!!
I just want to stuff my face!!!
I want chocolate, and toast, and cheese and bacon and pasta and NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

Hii im here lol still goin strong wooh chrissy nooo dont do it!!!

I'm here..... Works manic, I've got an awful
Case!!

I'm going strong n I'm pink :)

Hungry thou...... Very hungry!!! X

hollydollydoodah said:
I'm here..... Works manic, I've got an awful
Case!!

I'm going strong n I'm pink :)

Hungry thou...... Very hungry!!! X

It's the heat holly it's a killer but keep
Drinking and we will be ok this time round I hope.
Had a meeting myself today and they were troughing in front of me Ohhh. Was awful cx

Way to go holly god damn it why cant i go bloody pink lol!! Its sunny here but got raging toothache and cant face sitting in sun :/

franbella21 said:
Way to go holly god damn it why cant i go bloody pink lol!! Its sunny here but got raging toothache and cant face sitting in sun :/

Don't forget your 24hrs behind ur pink will arrive tomorrow lovely. Tramadol will help your toothache if u take it with paracetamol. Weirdly my teeth are more sensitive n achey since doing this xx

I know :/ thankyou u always talk sense to me :))) bring on the pink lol ouchy teeth xx

Mine's is still saying trace :/
I've stayed strong,
Made a sandwich, took a bite, chewed it twice and spat it out lol!
Moment of weakness!xx

Lol least u spat it out hun!! R u struggking today? I hated yest but have some good news im pink!!! Lol god knows how tbh !?

ForumRunner_20120809_171028.jpg

Did it say trace first thing Chrissy? If ur drinking loads it will fade by later in the day anyway. I'm pink too thank god or I won't survive at the zoo tomorrow lol cx

Attachments

• image-3824198654.jpg
    image-3824198654.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 31
It was trace this morning, will see what it says in the morning I guess xx

ChrissyRiley said:
It was trace this morning, will see what it says in the morning I guess xx

That's weird as you'd think on day 4 u bin in Keto. Have u just been having 3 products nothing else? X

4 products a day and thats it! :'(
My body hates me :'( xx

3-4 days normally!
Feel really ill and lightheaded today, thought I was going to pass out earlier!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
3-4 days normally!
Feel really ill and lightheaded today, thought I was going to pass out earlier!xx

Are u drinking enough? It may come tomorrow it may be the water diluting them. Must be doing something right to lose all that weight already. Are u still cooking tomorrow night what's ur plan? X

I am, I'm just going to have a little of the sauce and mince and skip on the pasta, If I only have a little it shouldn't take me long to get back into ketosis, If I'm even in it now! LOL!
Feel really strange today, been guzzling water like it's my lifesource but just feel sick and dizzy :'( xx

Back