Me and my fat arse against the world

God I hate evenings they're the worst. Having shake no 2 vanilla with decaf coffee thrown in and got butterscotch for later but it just never feels enough does it? I'll be screwed when Olympics ends lol xx

Thats the maim thing i think to have a good relationship.:) i love my cdc infact she just bought my dads car off him for her daughter lol how mad

You got meeee lol :p.bed by 9 he he

Omg yes love towie!! Geordie shore tues thats fab! Glen finks im havin some sort of cyber relationship pmsl x

franbella21 said:
Omg yes love towie!! Geordie shore tues thats fab! Glen finks im havin some sort of cyber relationship pmsl x

Lmao. Does he know about me? Omg can u imagine I've even got pics of ur bloody tights on my phone haha what'sapp saves all pics into camera role. Hilarious. Xx

Lmao yes told him all bout you :)) lol if ure hubby sees that hel thimk uve gone to the other side haaaa

franbella21 said:
Lmao yes told him all bout you :)) lol if ure hubby sees that hel thimk uve gone to the other side haaaa

I know haha funny hey. He rang me last night and asked if I was ok. I said 'yes I'm in on my own cos Fran has gone out on the piss' he went quiet then said but doesn't she live in Swansea? We're u meant to be seeing her tonight. I just said oh forget it I meant cyberly lol xx

Lmfaoooo! Glen is convinced ure some 6ft greek adonis lol.well swansea not that far lol

Lol i know bloomin miles.there doesnt seem to b any welshies on here :/

Well I had my carvery n I'm smashed again. Desperados are the devil. Can't wait to get up at 7.... Nahhhhhtttt

Hi all! Everyone ok?

8lbs off today :D xx

Nice one Chrissy so u lost last weeks 6 and another 2? U pleased?
I gained 1/2 last week so anything over that will be super. I'm defo in a size 16 now yippe x

I was hoping for 10 as the scales said -10 during the week, but I won't complain :) xxx

Back