Me and my fat arse against the world

Lol im ok hun just been ti watch dark knight rises omg it was amazing and made me cry :/ ive been 100% had my products and all my water so hoping for an ok loss fingers crossed big shout out for holly! Hooe ure ok x

I cried as well! As soon as Michael Cane started I was sobbing my heart out! Incredible film!
It's a shame Nolan isn't making anymore, I hope whoever does the next one doesn't ruin it!
I liked how he made the characters so real! all 3 are just FANTASTIC!XXX

Yep that was the bit that set me off!! And when he saw him in the cafe!! I reckon robin mite get his own film!!

Lol were so rock n roll lol.but well done for bein good i havent eben been tempted to eat today how weird

I always feel surprised when someone says they read my diary !! I feel a little lost on minis ATM as I know none of the newer lot just some old time friends who have been with me from the start and everyone else seems to know each other so now I take time to just read all the newer starters and I love the new stories x so thank u guys x my losses have slowed now but I'm still plodding on and I'm ill today so not good but easy on the diet lol u guys are doing great and like I said this diary makes a lovely read with all the banter it has a really nice feel xxxx yr all pretty great x

We are all abit nuts lol ha ha.ure losses are amazing i feel like i cant get through the 15 barrier im desperate to be in the 15s grrr.ive noticed alot of *****y threads lately and it upsets me :/ .how have u coped doin cd so long hun? Xx

P.s hope u feel better tom my lovely xx

franbella21 said:
We are all abit nuts lol ha ha.ure losses are amazing i feel like i cant get through the 15 barrier im desperate to be in the 15s grrr.ive noticed alot of *****y threads lately and it upsets me :/ .how have u coped doin cd so long hun? Xx

Did u see my start pictures at the beginning of my diary ! If u looked that bad u would be able to trust me ! Lol I'm sick of being fat and ugly and with no clothes x the difference even now in clothes choice is beyond belief ! So that just keeps me going x

LeaE come and join in with our mad conversations haha. WI tomorrow for me Fran and Holly yippee another week done.
Fran stop stalking people just cos I'm busy lol xx

Katie i blame you and bb lol.pokes tongue out :p

Lea i have seen your pics.u have git such a beautiful face.someone once said to me youd be a really good looking girl if u lost some weight :-( so cd is getting a hammering off me lol x

God not git face got lol some of my spelling mistakes are awful i was talking bout katies husbands nob the other day but meant job pmsl x

I'm here! Been busy Doing a job application form ( not nob fran lol). Had a shower n bit of nookie ;) been 100% but nor had enuff water by far!!

I'm a sweat pig on this diet too chrissy!

Yer I'm weighing tomorrow, dreading it. Hoping to have a massive dump tomorrow :)

Bestist has arranged a night out on the steamboat in Liverpool at beg of next month..... Aragh

And I've got to get out I'd going to me dads for a Chinese on sat but that shudnt be hard

Dogs have been a pair of twats tonight, I could have ripped their whiskers out!

X

hollydollydoodah said:
I'm here! Been busy Doing a job application form ( not nob fran lol). Had a shower n bit of nookie ;) been 100% but nor had enuff water by far!!

I'm a sweat pig on this diet too chrissy!

Yer I'm weighing tomorrow, dreading it. Hoping to have a massive dump tomorrow :)

Bestist has arranged a night out on the steamboat in Liverpool at beg of next month..... Aragh

And I've got to get out I'd going to me dads for a Chinese on sat but that shudnt be hard

Dogs have been a pair of twats tonight, I could have ripped their whiskers out!

X

Lol u coming up to Liverpool?
I think I sweat more too how weird is that.
Good on ya holly buy get drinking or tues n weds are going to be hell on earth hun.
What did the pooches do? Xx

Lol holly u crack me up!! There was a steamboat here the other weekend but i stayed strong shame i couldnt do that on sat grrrr
Well morning all :) got wi at 9 eek

Well Fran??xx

7lb so im happy with that.lost the 6lb i put on i spose lol.il b in 15s nxt week im determined!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!! Well done honey :D xx

Back