Me and my mate

JonnyWopper

Me and my mate are doing this diet while we work away from home. Except I stick to ss and he eats what he wants. He has 2 extra meals a day. Even though he should be on ss as well. I try to help him but he just can't help him self. Last night he had to wait another 30 mins and he would of been a sleep. Other workmates ordered a curry an he ended up ordering a chicken tandoori starter( is that any good for you) basically how canister help him it's like he's got worms lol

Does he have access to this forum? I'm a male also and I've lost 136lbs on VLCDs like Cambridge but I started off at lighterlife at 27 stone! Currently 17st, I would be willing to post my before and current picture to maybe give him some motivation? (dont want to sound like I'm showing off, just think it might be more helpful for him to see a males perspective of the weight loss!)

I still have 2st to go before I re-assess my goal!

J

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

thats brillint please put them on to motivate me im on day 11 and bored out of my brain thanks , i did lighter life and abstsained for 99 days and didnt do maintenance but cant stick to this and keep putting milk in my tea even if it is skimmed im on sole source x

Back