Me & My Journey - 3 and a half stone down! :)

We're a similar height and start weight, so this really struck home for me! I think you look great and you've done so well already. Definitely "thinspiration" ;)

Awww, thanks a million Sunshine! Really appreciate your kind words and taking the trouble to comment x
Pic update over the next few days as I FINALLY reached the 3 stone mark tonight x

Hi Vavaness, I have to say you've done extremely well, and I can tell a big difference in your 2 photos.
So is it right you've lost 3 stone altogether since January, well done.
Im contemplating restarting slimming world, I'm on Cambridge atm and the lack of food is doing my head in literally. :)

Hi Vavaness, I have to say you've done extremely well, and I can tell a big difference in your 2 photos.
So is it right you've lost 3 stone altogether since January, well done.
Im contemplating restarting slimming world, I'm on Cambridge atm and the lack of food is doing my head in literally. :)

Hi Bubbles, Yes, I've lost 3 stone since January after joining Slimming World. I think it's brilliant, am finding it so good and am really glad I joined :)
I could not stick a lack of food, I just wouldn't survive! LOL x

Pic Update! 3 stone gone :)
On the left is me around the start of my journey at 13st 13lbs and on the right is me this morning at 10st 12.5lbs.
Feeling so much healthier and happier :)

ForumRunner_20140526_172510.png

Wow, you've done great! I am just starting on my journey and we are similar in start and goal weights! Any tips or tricks that you've picked up along the way?

Aww, thanks a million Bumblebee x No tips as such, I just try to follow the plan best as I can, I love to try some new recipes to mix it up a bit too. I'm drinking loads of water everyday too but you end up peeing all day long Lol !

Thanks so much again for your lovely comment x :)

WOW! Oh my goodness! You look fantastic like a different person!

Well done hun :) x

Hi, I've just joined minimins today and yours is the first post I have read - and what an inspiration! You have done so well.
I have just under 3 stone to lose. Do you think that drinking a lot of water helps - you have lost your weight so quickly.

Hi, I've just joined minimins today and yours is the first post I have read - and what an inspiration! You have done so well.
I have just under 3 stone to lose. Do you think that drinking a lot of water helps - you have lost your weight so quickly.

Hello there!
Thanks for having a little read. Yes I find the water really good - I'm drinking about 3 litres a day but I try to have it all gone by about 4pm otherwise I'd be on the loo for the night Lol!
Are you going to SW too? Best of luck with it xxx

Aww, thanks a million Bumblebee x No tips as such, I just try to follow the plan best as I can, I love to try some new recipes to mix it up a bit too. I'm drinking loads of water everyday too but you end up peeing all day long Lol ! Thanks so much again for your lovely comment x :)

I find that even just having loads of Superfree foods because fruit and veg are full of water that in peeing loads anyway, haha!

omg 3litres in by 4pm that is impressive! At the moment I'm managing about 2litres and like you I try and drink the bulk of it during the early part of day so I'm not up in the middle of the night!

Wow you look fantastic....well done x

omg 3litres in by 4pm that is impressive! At the moment I'm managing about 2litres and like you I try and drink the bulk of it during the early part of day so I'm not up in the middle of the night!

Lol! I know! :)
I only drink 1.5 litres on WI day though - don't wanna add too much extra weight to the scales! :p x

After a good few weeks of messing around, I got my 3 and a half stone award tonight! Pic update tomorrow.
So, so glad I joined SW!
x :)

Hi Everyone,

I love the Inspirational Photos forum and they've definitely been inspiring to me so far :)

So, I've decided to upload my own pics even though I've still a long way to go! :cry:Want to get to 10st 7 lbs - ​Someday!

The pic of me on the left was taken just a few days before I started SW on January 1st when I stood on the scales at 13st 13lbs. Apologies for the cross face of me in it but at the time I took it, it was only really as a reference for myself - didn't think I would be uploading it here! :eek:

The pic on the right was taken this morning and I'm about 12st 13.5 lbs here (had a 0.5lb gain last Wednesday, but I think I've that lost since - won't know til next WI on Wednesday!)

Anyway, here goes..... x

View attachment 124241 View attachment 124242

Well u got to 10st 7 - so congrats and ur now 1lb lighter than that - when was pic on left taken? Just tried send a message but ur in box is full!

Well u got to 10st 7 - so congrats and ur now 1lb lighter than that - when was pic on left taken? Just tried send a message but ur in box is full!

Hi hun! Pic on left was a couple of days before joining SW - just before january.
I think I have emptied out the inbox now x

Back