Me & My Journey - 3 and a half stone down! :)

Pic Update! 3 stone gone :)
On the left is me around the start of my journey at 13st 13lbs and on the right is me this morning at 10st 12.5lbs.
Feeling so much healthier and happier :)

View attachment 139773

Wow what a difference - u've done so well!! And u've almost lost a further half stone now - wow - u've done so well in such a short time x

Wow what a difference - u've done so well!! And u've almost lost a further half stone now - wow - u've done so well in such a short time x

Aww, thank you 'Buddy'! xxx :)

Wow really inspiring - thank you!

I am yes and thank you.

Just rejoined. Love SW. It works for me and I got close to target a while ago but, old habits and all that, it's all crept back on.

I am yes and thank you.

Just rejoined. Love SW. It works for me and I got close to target a while ago but, old habits and all that, it's all crept back on.

Sure I know, it is so easily done. I love SW too and I'm not that far from target now. But I know when I do reach it, I'll continue to go every week. While I have adopted a whole new way of eating and am enjoying that, there's still a big part of me that just doesn't trust myself, lol,and I'd hate myself if I ended back up at square one x :)

Wow you look great, and it's obviously still going well for you :)

Have you uploaded your food diaries anywhere? Your photos are fantastic and so inspirational. I look like you in your first photo, and can't wait to be like the second one!

Back