Me one week in 12lb ligher- phots attached

itsnowornever

Hi, Just wanted to share these pictures of myself one week in.

Still got a way to go but it's a start.

12lb lighter though.

Jo

Attachments

• jo.jpg
    jo.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 693
  • jo.1.jpg
    jo.1.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 278
big differnce already! everything has gone north...belly and boobs lol. well done xxx

:wow:

OMG Jo - 12lb in your first week is an amazing loss and that is totally reflected in your pics.

Well done lady and congratulations on a fabulous start :D.

Oh yes! you can definately see a difference already!
Well done and keep going :)

waaaahoooo, well done Jo, you can really see a big difference and you still have 2 days til official weigh in, you may even do a full stone in your first week, OMG, that's fab!!!

can see that 12 pound loss , how are you feeling on just doing CD , are you doing 3 aday ? i'm just doing a shake in the morning until i get more willpower hehe . but i am eating low fat meals lunch dinner . Keep going , i will look out for your posts !

yes doing three shakes a day i just have choc tetra and thats all not really keen on the other flavours also trying to drink 6 litres a day hopefully will make the stone mark come weds for my official first weigh in fingers crossed, glad i m taking my pics it will help keep me motivated

Lets hope you do make the stone MARK! You might just make me think hold on shes racing past me ,here .hehe and i might just push myself to do the 3 shakes.... I might get the shakes too lol . Good luck , i'll look out for you girl !

welldone...u can see the differance already, 12lb is a great start.

holy moly
thats a fantastic loss for just under a week, well done you!
do you think the extra water is helping ?

i definately think the extra water is helping thank you all for the kind words i know i can do this and i will do this roll on a slim new me just another 58lb to go

In just one week...???? :D

How fantastic - what an incredible difference - you must be feeling the loss already?

Well done - keep it up and keep the photos coming.. :D

Wow, what a noticable difference in just one week. Well done.

Back