Me Wednesday!

Now in bad mood as on train next to two people scoffing macdonalds. I don't even like macdonalds!! Ugh

let the pampering begin! Off for my lovely bath now.....candles, bubbles, book and a nice big cuppa!

kathryn B said:
Not sure what I will be doing for me wednesday but my husband has just arrived home from a year away with the army!!!

Lol!
I think I know what you'll be doing darling!!! ;)
Enjoy xx

Had my me wednesday ladies and hope you all had a fab one! My mum gave me a botanics boots essential oils kit, so i cracked it open and had a lovely relaxing bath with candles, music, oil and all! Best present ive ever had :).

That sounds so lovely, Lucy! I didn't do my "me" Wednesday yesterday so need to plan something for today instead...

So what is everyone doing for themselves today??
I'm having a crap day so I'm going to call my parents and sis and have a long chat with them.
I'm very homesick at the moment (it's that time of the year I guess) and I just feel I need to connect with them while being thousands of miles away :(

Hope everyone will enjoy their 'me' time!

Don't know, was going to spend the night vegging with OH, however the people buying our house just pulled out which means we will probably lose our new house. Normally I would drown my sorrows in a large dairy milk, so not sure!!!

I've been catching up on the threads on here as I haven't been around much lately and it looks like some of us have been having a bit of a tough time (myself included).
I thought then maybe it would be a good idea to relaunch Me Wednesday.
I'm sure we could all do with some me time esp now in the pre xmass madness.
So go on.
What's the plan for this Wednesday ladies??!! :)

I'm having me Friday! I'm getting a new kitten and then having an extended long weekend to play with him!!

Awwwwwww that's cute! Have fun!
My Me Wednesday will involve lots of fun and laughter with my team. We have our Xmas party tonight and I'll be wearing my new size 14 skinny jeans!
Looking forward to it despite not eating.

2 lovely evenings there ladies and hopefully photos to follow of skinnies and the little kitten
I'm snuggly and warm in my PJs. My cats are stretched out on an armchair each and I'm on an uncomfortable upright chair -something wrong here.................... :kitty::kitty:

Back