Me Wednesday!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Ok Ladies so I had an idea...
I decided I will look after and treat myself better from now on.
I want to dedicate one day a week to me! A me day where I would do at least one thing purely designed to make ME happy!
It doesn't matter how big or small the treat will be (obviously not food related) I'm committed to spending at least an hour on just me and my pleasure! :D
I thought Wednesdays might be perfect since it's the middle of the week and it's when I tend to struggle a little with staying focused.

So here's an idea. How about we make a tradition of it on here and all do something for ourselves each Wednesday and then share it with everyone else on here?!

Who's on board?!!!
:)

brill idea mags im in!

im in, i dont work a wed so that is a perfect ME day, the boys are in school till 3pm so why not?
ive booked my hair appt for 10am wed morning so let the me time commense!!! xx

I am def in. I think a long hot buble bath will be in order :)
I am very excited to start mags! although i officially start tuesday...i have my orientation on monday evening so come tuesday morning i will be having my first shake!

Great idea, I'm in! A long hot bubble bath does indeed sound a treat :) x

mags love ur new pic! u look fab x

This is a great idea! I'm in!

Im in too :) Got loads of lovely bath stuff and oils for the birthday so may aswell use it to pamper myself!!

what a fab idea! I'm in!

A long hot bubble bath and a magazine sound like just the 'me' time i need!

Me too! I've managed to take weds off do planning a trip to London dudgeon with my OH! Excited!!!! :D

well my wednesday will involve me having a lovely hot bubble bath, candels lit in the bathroom, reading a book and then painting my nails lol , whats everyone else doing?

im brunette at the moment so im going back to my blonde ways for turning 30!! hehe xx

This wednesday I will be handing in my notice at the job i've hated since June, I can't wait!

Back