Meadowhall - Help Please

laura35

Hi, I am going xmas shopping on Saturday in Meadowhall and making a full day of it. I am going to a xmas party in the evening so have been saving up some syns for saturday night so don't really want to blow them in the daytime. Can anybody recommend any low syn lunch options in Meadowhall. I can't see on their website that they have a jacket potato shop in their food court. This is my first slimming world week so don't want to go off the wagon at the weekend. Thanks

The department store cafes will do Jackets and salad or beans, BHS debenhams, House of frazer, also Yo Sushi have some syn free options.

Hope your having a fun day in meadowhall!!! There are loads of places, if i remember rightly there is a jacket potato place, and as I was there last week I saw that alot of people had like roast dinner, veggies etc? There are also restaraunts on the upper level which im sure would do salads, jackets, healthier options etc. I was naughty as OH wanted Mcd's and everywhere else was so rammed, ended up having a Chicken legend (minus the bread as I cant eat white bread anyway!!) and fries. Whoops :(

Hope you found something better than what I did, lol! :)

Thanks for your help. There was a few jacket potatoe stores in there that weren't listed on the website so was all good. Had Skinny mocha from costs though which was naughty - but after 7 hours of walking around shopping and lugging bags I'm hoping I burnt that off! Lol

I know it was torture - had originally arranged it for a week day but had to change it at last minute - was a tough day but got all Xmas shopping done in one day mixed with wedding accessories shopping! We were women on a mission!

Back