Meal Advice

Chelles

Hello all!

I'm currently doing sole source in CWP and I have noticed that quite a few people seem to combine both CWP and S&S.

Can someone tell me what the meals are like? What are the portions like and what do they taste like?

I am currently on 4 CWP products and am hoping to substitute 1 of them for a S&S product. Most likely a meal.

I think the meals are nice, but it's down to personal preference at the end of the day. The portion sizes are plenty if you're in ketosis.

Your best bet would be to order some meal samples from the Slim and Save website and give them a try yourself. That way you'll know what you like when you put a bigger order in.

Last edited:
I like all the meals I've tried so far

Both spaghetti
Both chilli
Cottage pie

All fill me up and taste lovely

There's a sticky on this forum - called something like 'What do the meals look like?' and there are some photos on there and more info which you might find useful. I really enjoy the meals. I am doing lighterlife but I use the SnS meals and bars because they are yum!

If you are thinking of mixing with CD though you need to think about nutrition. As far as I know CD is a 3 pack a day plan - to get full nutrition SnS is a 4 pack a day plan (although there is an option for 3 packs and a protein meal). 3 things to look at...

1. Make sure you are getting at least 50g of protein a day.

2. Check that you will be getting the level of vitamins you need. You could always take a multivitamin if necessary. If you decide to do this then I would suggest a pregnancy multivitamin as it doesn't contain any vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

3. Make sure you are having less than 60g of carbs a day.

Thank you so much for all your advice. I think I will order some samples and take it from there!

Back