Meal bars.

ellietoobig!

I just had a fruits of the forest meal bar, it was the most disgusting thing Ive ever eaten!!! Im sure it was made from cardboard with a bit of sand, think I may donate the others to my local council, Im sure if they grind them up they will do for gritting the roads!!
Think I will stick with the shakes, I really like them!!! :D

lol, yeah i'm not too fond of the bars either. I wash mine down with a cuppa tea...... :O)

The muesli ones are the best! You might be able to get hold of some of the American ones if you search the net. I have never tried them but they have far more options than us! :)

I just had a fruits of the forest meal bar, it was the most disgusting thing Ive ever eaten!!! Im sure it was made from cardboard with a bit of sand, think I may donate the others to my local council, Im sure if they grind them up they will do for gritting the roads!!
Think I will stick with the shakes, I really like them!!! :D

lol, couldn't help but laugh out loud at your comment. :D i haven't tried any of the bars as i love the banana and strawberry shakes and am quite happy with them and find other low calorie foods for my snax. x

lol your comment really made me smile! I am the opposite I really like the bars but couldn't stomach the shakes - especially the ready made chocolate one it is foul!!

I just had a chocolate peanut nougat SNACK bar... didn't know they made snacks too.... it was good. But my stomach is still rumbling. I'm not sure if I'm still hungry or if it's just making noise to make noise. lol

LR

the cheddar snack bites r nice... and the cereal bars with the yoghurt on them are nice. My fave shake is 'nana!!

Back