I also have pretty much the same as I was eating before, I just make sure I measure everything out so I know exactly how many calories are in it. It's surprising what you can have for 600 calories!
- I make lasagne with chicken instead of mince beef, and I didn't think I could get a portion of that to be under 600 calories, but I did. I used less cheese and more chicken and sweetcorn to bulk it up.
- Jacket potato with tuna
- Toast with beans/spaghetti hoops and a sprinkling of cheese
- Pasta with either a red pesto sauce, or soft cheese and tuna
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Chicken korma made with Quorn chicken style pieces and brown rice
- Stir fry, with lots of veg
- Cheese and ham toasties
I'm a student, so as you can probably tell, I go for quick and convenient food. I don't spend a lot of time cooking, so I'm probably not the best person to give meal ideas lol. But I hope I've helped anyway