Meal Ideas

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Can anyone suggest ideas for the 600 cal meals? The sticky doesnt really have much. What do you all have?

I have started a what's for tea thread but there's not much on it n the recipe thread shud have some on it love, is that one u seen?
X

Yes, thats the one, sorry.

i am pretty much eating the same as before!! i dont feel deprived at all at dinner time 600kcals is quite alot when you look at it!

im on day 6 and so far this week ive had
*gammon,corn on the cob, beans & new potatoes
*spaghetti bolognese
*fish, chips and garden peas
*BBQ!
*roast dinner
*stir fry

i recommend stir frys you get lots for 600kcals i made mine with egg noodles, a stir fry veg pack, some left over chicken from sundays roast and a soy&garlic stir fry sauce.

tonight its sausage casserole with the WW frozen spring onion mash mainly because i hate peeling spuds!!!!

good luck xXx and hope this helps :)

I also have pretty much the same as I was eating before, I just make sure I measure everything out so I know exactly how many calories are in it. It's surprising what you can have for 600 calories! :)

Some examples:
- I make lasagne with chicken instead of mince beef, and I didn't think I could get a portion of that to be under 600 calories, but I did. I used less cheese and more chicken and sweetcorn to bulk it up.
- Jacket potato with tuna
- Toast with beans/spaghetti hoops and a sprinkling of cheese
- Pasta with either a red pesto sauce, or soft cheese and tuna
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Chicken korma made with Quorn chicken style pieces and brown rice
- Stir fry, with lots of veg
- Cheese and ham toasties

I'm a student, so as you can probably tell, I go for quick and convenient food. I don't spend a lot of time cooking, so I'm probably not the best person to give meal ideas lol. But I hope I've helped anyway :)

Back