Meal on Valentines Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pinky1987, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

I am going for a meal on Valentines day and have chosen Nando's as i know i can have chicken then and do 790. Does anyone have any ideas what i can have from the menu that doesn't have sauce or anything i'm not allowed on it? I'm coming up to week 4 of CD and really don't want to ruin my diet

Thank you :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - why not phone in advance, tell them you're on a very strict diet and you would like just chicken (or whatever) and veg / salad.....shouldn't be a problem......ENJOY !!!

Debz x
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Well you have to order from the bar dont you - so just tell them you want chicken & green salad - BEWARE though the chicken has its skin on ........
  5. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I'm pretty sure that they do fillet chicken, that usually goes into their pitta bread & rolls. You could ask for one of those without any sauce, as they put the sauce on the chicken whilst its on the grill (or at least they were when I was there on saturday). Also they do a mixed salad, not sure how much of it is green & white though as I never have it because it has lettuce in it, and I can't stand it!
    Hope you have a lovely Valentine's evening!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.