Meal planning and exercise

Asa

Silver Member
Hi, I take three shakes a day. And normaly the hunger is pretty much under control (9 am, 1-2 pm, 7 pm). One or two times a week I take an aerobic class, at about 6 or 7 pm.

Last time I took my evening shake before, and then spend the entire night hungry as ----. Tonight I am planning to take the shake afterwards. I am also trying to push my lunch so I don't exersice on a completly empty stommach. But I am really hungry now already :).

Is it ever alright to take 4 shakes a day when you do the 100% diet? To be able to do the exersice, I think I will need to get some more intake.

Any suggestions?

I have heard people on this forum before recommend you take a 4th sachet when doing aerobic activity. However, due to the very low calories you are on, they advise you keep away from aerobic activity for a while and do other stuff like walking and pilates etc... Some people on here have even commented that their weight loss has slowed down due to their aerobics. You will have to see how you get on, the last thing we want you to do is collapse in a heap and cause yourself more injury. If you need to exercise, i would ask the CDC's for their advice, and they may tell you to take a 4th sachet.

As above, but also....

Is it ever alright to take 4 shakes a day when you do the 100% diet?

Well, there isn't a 100% diet. There's 6 Cambridge plans, and if you do them without cheating, you could say you are doing Cambridge 100%. That would even include the 1500 plan :)

I see you are from Sweden, so perhaps just a language thing ;)

BTW, you are 5'10". Cambridge diet is the same in Sweden as here (I thought anyway), so you should be on 4 shakes anyway :confused:

yeah like KD said, cause off my height im on 4 sachets a day, so i think its best you are aswell, especially with the aerobics

As above, but also....

Well, there isn't a 100% diet. There's 6 Cambridge plans, and if you do them without cheating, you could say you are doing Cambridge 100%. That would even include the 1500 plan :)

I see you are from Sweden, so perhaps just a language thing ;)

BTW, you are 5'10". Cambridge diet is the same in Sweden as here (I thought anyway), so you should be on 4 shakes anyway :confused:

About the 100% diet, yes, it is a language thing for sure :). I do mix up the ss, ss+, 800 and all the names. Is there a explanation of them all somewhere on the forum/webb that you could point me to? That way I can learn them and be less confusing :).

We don't have any height rules in the Swedish CD. Everybody should take 3 shakes or soups when on the stricktest version of the CD. I also realised that my height was wrong, I am 178 cm, and used the first online converter I could find, 5.10 it said, but when I checked on some others it was 5.8!

Hmm... I am confused about the height thing too :D. 178 cm is 70 inches, and 5.8 when I look at the converters online. When I fill out the inches here on the forum the result is 5.10???

Oh well, I'll look into it later, now I better get on my way to the exercise class.

The class went ok, I didn't have a lot of strengt so I took it really easy. I think I will hold off on the classes for a while. And increase the walks instead, as recomended here. Or taking a fourth shake.

Back