meal replacement drinks and shakes

desy, I was also bad with diet coke, after the really bad winter a couple of year ago, our bins weren't emptied for nearly a couple of months, but when the snow passed and the wagons could finally get up our lane, I recoiled in horror at the amount of 2 litre bottles of coke that was waiting for recycling!! I couldn't really say either that hubby had had some, as he doesn't really drink it!

I used to give it up for lent, but now I buy a 2 litre bottle on a Friday night and keep diet coke for my weekend treat, and once it's gone it's gone!! I feel a lot better now, and replace the diet coke during the week with either just water or cordial.

You can't beat an ice-cold diet coke though with ice and lemon!! Off out for lunch shortly, guess what I'm having now!!

Ohh thanks Rach, I found it and filled it in for the day... it's amazing!!!! I can't see it being 100% accurate 100% of the time but it's a bloody marvellous help... I'm soooo glad I found you girls :)

I just did my MFP and Im sooooooooo annoyed with myself! Im under on my cals, carbs and fat but went 15 over on my protein :( hope this doen't affect my loss too much :(

Damn chicken!

Im soooo glad I was really disappointed thinking I d done all that hard work and then ruined it all by accident. Yeah I know what ur saying bout cals didnt actually mean 2 be under thought I was dead on so now I get an extra little snack nom nom ;)

Yeah I try to track my cals first and foremost, then fat, then carbs just totally forgot bout my protein lol but nevermind have been reading up and like u said shouldn't affect my loss

Back