meal replacement

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l notice some people use exante products as they are cheaper has anyone tried avidlite products instead of cambridge just curious

i haven't tried them but you got me wondering now too, i've just been on their website!!
hopefully somone has tried them and been successful :)

Lisa xx

Nope but am on Exante now, prefer the Cambridge shakes but the Exante bars! Unfortunately to expensive to do a combination of the two! X

Nope but am on Exante now, prefer the Cambridge shakes but the Exante bars! Unfortunately to expensive to do a combination of the two! X

i've just been looking at the Exante, only works out cheaper if you buy the bumper packs dont it?? i wish i could do that one to save lots of cash but i would only want the packs with bars in but i dont like nuts or raisins lol GUTTED!!!! :sigh:

yep i am one fussy girl :D

Lol luckily my OH is doing it too and we like opposite ones so the bumper pack works out well! X

wondering if i could pick out the nuts and raisins hahahaha
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
i would give anything a try to save cash
xx

I'm gonna give slim and save a go next week it's cheaper but I like the idea of one of the meal replacement packs actually being a meal here's hoping it works I shall update!

I'm gonna give slim and save a go next week it's cheaper but I like the idea of one of the meal replacement packs actually being a meal here's hoping it works I shall update!

oooo the lemon, yoghurt and white choc bar sounds yummy :D and the muesli bars and the Spaghetti Bolognese
do please let us know how you get on and what the products are like
i like how you can pick and choose exactly what you want
good luck

;) please do shell would be much appreciated hun

what about Avidlite???? anyone tried this or heard of it
their products sound nice too and its cheap
xx

well i decided to say stuff it and buy a weeks worth of food packs from Avidlite and see how i go, CD is just too dear when i can get it online alot cheaper!!!!
so i wont be returning to my CDC this week so need to email her to tell her a little white lie, to be honest she isn't that great dont get me wrong she is a lovely woman but there's no fear there if i have a slip up all she says is well i dont need to tell you what to do cos you know what ya doing bla bla bla not very good advice hey lol anyway i will update you as soon as i try the products once they arrive!! :)
xx

what about Avidlite???? anyone tried this or heard of it
their products sound nice too and its cheap
xx
I have the meals cottage pie and spag bol they are ok 138 cals per packet... I brought the 2 boxes online.. Back in May haven't had any since They do shakes , soups and bars just like cd..!

I have the meals cottage pie and spag bol they are ok 138 cals per packet... I brought the 2 boxes online.. Back in May haven't had any since They do shakes , soups and bars just like cd..!

i liked the sound of the spag bol but they are sold out so ive ordered, porridge, one of the bars, caramel dessert & pancake mix i hope they are nice or at least edible lol xx

Back