Meals after 4 weeks...

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by bigmumma, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. bigmumma

bigmumma Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Can anyone help me with this please? I'm approaching my 4 weeks and so as advised, I shall be having the 7 days of eating a meal together with the 3 packets we have. What vegetables and salads can I have/not have and do I steer clear of carbs altogether???:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Youll find a sticky at the top of the main forum with a list of ketogenic foods.

And yes it is advisable to steer clear of carbs. Otherwise you will knock yourself out of ketosis and have an instant water gain, not to mention the pain of getting back into it.

4. bigmumma

bigmumma Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Brilliant, thanks for the reply and helpful info.:)

5. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    Ive just eaten greens avoided onions, tomatoes, carrots, parsnips etc as they contain carbs. Didnt measure them and still lost xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.