Measure your fitness

Yeah shake and stop breathing!!! :mad:
I'm gonna work on that now and try to build it up.

Oooh im going to try it now! x

1min 50 for me, hurt my arms more!! x

i just tried this earlier and I only managed to do 1 minute and 2 seconds! So my fitness is very poor even though I have been going to the gym for the past 8 weeks!! Will try and improve my time! Funnily enough someone at work was explaining how to do this earlier today but I didn't understand but the picture was very helpful!! Will let you know how I get on!!

Oooh look at Dave hey lol! My arms killedme x

i was cheating a bit as my willy was helping a little ;-px

lol garry! The tripod effect!!

Hey,

Never heard of this exercise before - I would try it now only im just home from my 2nd ever body combat class.

Glad u shared this as I will do it tomorrow and then as I progress with my new fitness regime and also im expecting my slendertone to arrive this week - it will be a great way to measure my fitness every week and see how i am improving!

Im weak as fook... i dare say i will last a minute the first time! lol

x

hi i just tried this and could only do a minute as i felt like my back was gonna snap!!!! plus i kept gigling at gaz's comments about shaking...

so its official, i need to get fit :whacky068:

gonna really start on my wii fit, got one wen they first came out n only used it twice need to get me fat ar5e in gear!!!

I've just re-read his comment and laughed out loud again. Sooooo funny.

The reason I did this exercise is coz now I can gage if the slendertone works. In theory I should get better week by week. Time will tell.

Back