Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Measurements

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by loueze1, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. loueze1

loueze1 Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just had my measurements taken on day 4 by my friend. It'll be interesting to see how many inches I will lose. Feel as though i've lost weight as my work trousers feel looser and I can do my coat up normally without lifting it over my hips :D
    I do think I've lost half an inch around my waist but we'll see how much weight I've lost on Friday. Can't wait :)

Can't wait to fit back in to my old clothes. I put 4 stone on within 2.5 months from being on steriods. Lost all my confidence as I had bells palsy and only just getting back to normal after 4 months. So I'm really looking forward to feeling normal again once I'm back to my normal size :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Poor you, that sounds really rough :( ... I have felt a huge health benefit since starting this diet so I hope you get the same.. I used to have headaches every single day that only chocolate and painkillers could sort.. I only had a bad head on day 2 of this diet.. I have not had a headache in 10 days!.. many other benefits too such as skin, and feeling great!.. its just round the corner!

I am gutted I didnt do measurements.. I meant to do my undie shots n measure as I never did before.. and I was too busy and now I am 12 days down about about 14 lbs off so its a bit late! LOL!

Heres to inch loss as well as weightloss then! Your old clothes are the best judgement! :)

4. loueze1

loueze1 Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Maybe you could do measurements now, even though your 12 days in. It'll definately be worth it :)
    Yes, I've noticed my skin is so much better aready :D
    I just hope I can do this lol, but I'm determined to make a change and get back to the old me :D
    You must feel great 14lbs down, thats excellent :p

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Best of luck to you. taking your measurements is very helpful. Some weeks you may not lose much on the scales but the inches keep coming off. I used to measure every three weeks and it was a great boost.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.