Meat?

without fat - i think? xx

yeh, its meat with no fat x

Oh yeah... But It says on the refeed... Lean meant with all visible signs of fat removed...

So any meat is lean aslong as i take the fat off??

Yes...

well done for getting to your goal lean meat is more like chicken or fish as when you cook lamb or beef fat still comes out of it but if you have your trusty mate george forman any meat with no fat will be fine xx

George Foremans are the bey!!!!!! :)

bey???

Hmmm... Im worried about buying loads of food lol!!

But fat makes meat so flavoursome!

; ) (Atkins fan here!)

Ewww no - i hate fat on meat that is why i stay away from red meat - rarely will i have a steak or some bacon. Only red meat i will have is mince! lol

And chelly - bey - just my janner terms! lol It's the bey means its the bees knees/the best :)

aaah I see!!

Nope im afraid im with nexus I love fatty meat!!! lol

oh no!! its rank! my brother has a pork chop and eats the fat on that and its disgusting! And my grandad eats the really thick fat off of boiling ham ... i cant believe it!!! lol

I cant eat it on its own.. but I can with the rest of the meat

:( :(

My mum has a home made pie sitting in the kitchen and it looks amazing!!!

Ewww no - i hate fat on meat that is why i stay away from red meat - rarely will i have a steak or some bacon. Only red meat i will have is mince! lol

And chelly - bey - just my janner terms! lol It's the bey means its the bees knees/the best :)

hehehe I understood you hun! xxx

i believe that turkey is meant to be incredibly lean, so maybe try that :)

chicken is a safe bet - and if you use mince at all go for extra lean in the supermarket to make low fat beef burgers :D

Its even harder for me as i can only eat halal meat and therefore they tend to see it 'whole' with all the fat on - and lean mince beef - just not happening! LOL

Will be going with chicken and fish for a while. But thats all good as its light on the tum!

What day are you refeeding?

Yep defo stocking up on the chicken and the turkey and white fish.. ALthough havent really eaten fish without batter on it before.. So it will be a new experience eh??

Back