Medication

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Awaken Me, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hi all - just looking for a bit of advice.

I have been prescribed norethisterone from my Doctor because I have had really heavy vaginal bleeding for the past week. I haven't had regular periods for years so I think my body is going into overdrive..sorry tmi!

I've just read through the ingredient list and one of them is lactose (sugar).

The tablets are 5mg and I have to take 3 a day for the next 10 days.

Do you think this will take me out of ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I dont know if this will know you out of Ketosis, I wouldnt have thought so .... but I bet you are thrilled to be getting some meds that can help sort your problem out. I think if you are sticking to CD anyway the reduced calories alone will keep you on the straight and narrow.

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    no idea hun as i dont know how much carb is in the tabs and everyone reacts differently, but as said previously im sure you'll just be glad to get the problem sorted, i once had a 14 month long period, took 3 different med courses to get it stopped, would have taken anything to get it to go away

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.