Date..

27 June 2009

Time

11 am onward

Place

The Bandstand .. St James Park London
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/park_maps/StJamesMAP.pdf

Bring a picnic ..

Unfortunately some of you wont be able to come because of other commitments.. but it is hard to find a date to suit everyone.. same goes for venues and times.. I hope as many of you as possible CAN make this one... In the event of rain I will come up with a plan B ..

Sounds fab, will we be judged for none sw picnics, because you can't have a picnic without sauasage rolls (and i hate the sw version of them :D) Will it be evening too? will it be worth some of us who are further away staying over?

I am going to try and stay over.. and you bring what you like.. Im sure there will be more than one sausage roll.. lol.. and obviously if anyone wants to bring the kids then feel free :D

I won't be able to m'love.
I'd love to but it's my birthday on the 26th and i won't be awake to the world on the 27th... x

On a previous forum that i used to take part in they used to do meets all the time. What would happen is a city would be decided on and there would be a different city every year. Then a venue would be booked, like a function room in a pub and they would have a big party, and everyone would find accommodation for the night (in advance), then there would be all the photos on the forum after it. Then the next year it would be in another city. They used to have like one in London, then manchester, newcastle, glasgow etc.

It was ok as there was someone to plan it all and arrange for payment for the function suite etc

I aint taking credit- I just set post as Ems said it on my diary thing!! LOL
XXX

would love to join you all - but it's my sons birthday that day and not too sure what we are doing to celebrate just yet. I am sure you will have a fantastic time.
X

The meet...

Date..

27 June 2009

Time

11 am onward

Place

http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/pa...StJamesMAP.pdf

Bring a picnic ..

Unfortunately some of you wont be able to come because of other commitments.. but it is hard to find a date to suit everyone.. same goes for venues and times.. I hope as many of you as possible CAN make this one... In the event of rain I will come up with a plan B .

I really want to come too but I have made a promise to clear all my debt this year so I have no spare pennies. I am so jealous :( but I hope you all have a fab time and take plenty of piccys.

back again and would love to come

havent been on minis for a while but am joining back to a class tonight and although i dont know any of you YET i would love to come to a meet would be gr8 fun. Hope you dont mind if i tag along i am sure by june i will know you all better......... and hopefully be abit slimmer lol xxxxxxxxxx

The meet...

Date..

27 June 2009

Time

11 am onward

Place

http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/pa...StJamesMAP.pdf

Bring a picnic ..

Unfortunately some of you wont be able to come because of other commitments.. but it is hard to find a date to suit everyone.. same goes for venues and times.. I hope as many of you as possible CAN make this one... In the event of rain I will come up with a plan B .

Cool!! I'm there :)

havent been on minis for a while but am joining back to a class tonight and although i dont know any of you YET i would love to come to a meet would be gr8 fun. Hope you dont mind if i tag along i am sure by june i will know you all better......... and hopefully be abit slimmer lol xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back, Busy Bee! I'll look forward to meeting you on 27th :D

Wonder I can get the train with ya! x

Back