Meet Up Arranged:)

Aww gutted!! Cannot do Birmingham.. Leeds is better for me but id of just had surgery few days before!! Looks like this time round il have to miss out but next time (few months or so) id love to join you all :) xx

Jess<3 said:
Aww gutted!! Cannot do Birmingham.. Leeds is better for me but id of just had surgery few days before!! Looks like this time round il have to miss out but next time (few months or so) id love to join you all :) xx

Awww that's a shame!!! Xx

A few of us could exchange mobile numbers in private of course lol Ive asked MrsW if she would like to come and shes up for it too :D I know we havnt got there yet but is there any idea of a time we would be leaving so that train tickets can be booked?

Yes of course, I'll pm all of you my mobile number at some point.

I can make the 2nd in Bham but will have to bring my little bear as hubby is at work xxx

Yay

Mailbox - poss Bar Estillo....? Or miller and carter....

What do you think??? Xx

Which is better, I'd prefer SW sort of food, & lots of it, I'm never happy bunny if I don't get a full plate of food.

Are you going? I've checked my rota, and subject to finances I might make it-txt me or whatsapp me and we can maybe sort something x

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh that's a shame.

I think it could be a regular occurence :D

Could be, sounds like a plan.

*Emsie* said:
This is so me!

Was wondering if it would work better if there was a thread for B'ham meet up and seperate for Leeds meet up? Know some might be going to both(wish I was but bit much at the mo) but thought it might save some confusion? x

Great idea!!

Oh ...is that all? lol
As I understand it there are 2 meets as not everyone can get to the same place.
Leeds is 16th March @ 12:30 meeting at the railway station I think? and
Birmingham on Saturday 2nd March at 12:30.
People are welcome to go to both or none or one or of course organise an alternative and hopefully there will be more to come :) this is a great start though Happy Hols is giving us a kick in the right direction :cool:

This is so me!

Was wondering if it would work better if there was a thread for B'ham meet up and seperate for Leeds meet up? Know some might be going to both(wish I was but bit much at the mo) but thought it might save some confusion? x

I did think that this morning, but to be honest, I didn't have much time to think about it other than 'wouldn't it be better!' Could we put a link in this thread (I'm still learning on that point) for new B'ham & Leeds meet up.

Oh ...is that all? lol
As I understand it there are 2 meets as not everyone can get to the same place.
Leeds is 16th March @ 12:30 meeting at the railway station I think? and
Birmingham on Saturday 2nd March at 12:30.
People are welcome to go to both or none or one or of course organise an alternative and hopefully there will be more to come :) this is a great start though Happy Hols is giving us a kick in the right direction :cool:

Yay that's correct:D

Back