Meet Up Arranged:)

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
Ok I've was reading one of the diaries on here & they had a meet up, I felt a little left out as I've never met anyone on here & I've so many 'virtual' friends on here. It was suggested a meet was arranged.

I'm willing to arrange this.

If you really do want to come to the meet either post here or pm me where you live & the mainline station closest to you. I'll do my best to arrange somewhere relatively easy for all of us to get to. I get free rail travel so can go anywhere.

Only post/pm me you info if you really do intend to come as I'll try & fit everyone in.

It will be a Saturday or Sunday as I work Monday - Friday.

Also let me know what dates you can't do.

Happy meet:D

I'd love to meet everyone im fair close to liverpool and wigan slap bang in the middle :) I cant travel to far but id do my very best to make it depending on the location and date ( Im hoping to get away on holiday last week april first week of may) :)

I'd love to meet some of you lovely ladies, but I think I am pretty far away from you all in little old County Durham!

Hope you get something organised and have a lovely time. It would be so lovely to put faces to names :)

I live in Burton on Trent but that's pretty handy for everywhere... I work every other weekend but could swap if I have notice...xx

Would love to met up with my lovely friends on here but like Stevie, I'm quite far away from you all up in Newcastle and can't really afford expensive trains atm! Would love to read about your day though :)

Have a lovely time ladies - would love to come but I'm evenb further away than Newcastle or NI !!!! :8855:

Back