Meet up, walk, chat

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hotstuff, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

Just wondered if any of you out there in cyber land are from Dublin? If so, would anyone be interested in meeting up one/two nights/evenings a week to perhaps go for a walk (to help with the fitness element) or a coffee (strictly black) and a chat? Now by walk I do not mean that we have to look like we intend we enter the next olympics or need to power walk just a stroll.

I understand people have lives to live, work to do and families and children but I think we all need some "me" time. And I think this may be a good way to meet people going through the same thing and broaden horizons.

I find it hard to walk by myself as I have no concept of how fast/slow I'm going and also I find it hard to justify walking unless it is to go somewhere specific so I thought this might help.

Anyway it's just an idea I'm putting out there. I can handle the rejection!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hey, I'm from dub!!
    Yeah I'd be interested sure. What part of dublin are you in?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.