Meeting Dates

I know things might have changed but you did okay that sat-mon in the previous thread ... fingers crossed we are getting somewhere now ;) xx

I can do end of Oct, but not Nov as it is our anniversary and my sister's 50th birthday some time in Nov but I cant remember when now.

Oh, yes, we are getting there!!!!!

Im throwing another spanner in the works now gals!!!! :giggle:

FINALLY!!! got my letter from the specials confirming my passing all the recruitment tests and papersift and now have my training dates!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

22nd, 23rd &24th october
6th & 7th november
27th & 28th november
4th or 5th december
18th & 19th december
8th & 9th january
5th & 6th debruary
5th & 6th march

So, any dates besides them. Not too sure if i can do the october meet now as its the weekend after my induction weekend and im not sure the BF would be happy with me going away for 2 weekends in a row :rolleyes:

Ask him :)

Many congrats on the confirmation - glad you're a happy bunny :D xx

So, i managed to persuade the boy last night to if i wanted and it was ok with yous to meet up at the end of october aslong as i agreed to go away with him in november! :giggle: Men hey!!

So i cant book the megabus that far in advance but i have looked for a different weekend, leaving saturday coming back monday and its roughly £10 so thats a bargain.

There is no holiday availability at work now untill next year so i'd have to come up saturday morning (bus gets me in manchester at 15:35 then hop it on a train to liverpool) and then the bus back from manchester is at 14:45 on monday.

So i'd get saturday evening and all day sunday with yous.

If we wanted longer together it will have to be next year.

I dont mind waiting but i wana meet you guys!!!!! :giggle:

Ooooo that looks good :):D!! Anyone else wanna comment??? xxx

Whats going on with this meet ladies?
Mary & Iris have vanished from minis :( When are you girls coming baaaaaaaaaaaaack?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

I know :(:(

I'm still up for that weekend ........ ??

YOOO HOOO YOOOOOOOOU TWOOOOOOO!!! ;) xx

Back