Meeting my CDC tonight :o)

Well tonight I am going to meet my CDC. I was meant to do it last Thursday but I had to work late and I still wasn't really sure about what I wanted to do, SW or CDC but tonight I am going to meet her and she seems really lovely on the phone! I have been doing SW now for a month and have been having mainly red days so feel like I have done quite a lot of prep work, have been guzzling the water too! I am really hoping to get started on Monday, we have a big weekend this weekend with birthdays etc so Monday is better for, start of the week and all that :D

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hello" to you all, I am always astonished at how lovely everyone is on here and how well that you are all doing! Keep up the good work :D

Welcome Daisy,

I'm sure you'll do brilliantly on CD, you definitely sound like the preparation is in place.

I couldn't stick to SW because I was allowed too much, I work much better under a stricter diet, knowing I can't have anything else keeps me on the straight and narrow, and I feel great.

Good Luck with your journey and keep us all informed of your success!

:)

hiya daisy,

Just wanted to say hope meeting with your cdc goes well and best of luck with starting cd.Hope you enjoy your last weeked of freedom sort of speak!!! You sound like your in the right place ie the prep and all that, that is really good and will help you lots come monday especially drinking the water as I didnt do any of that and could only manage 2.5l a day but up to 4 now!!

becky :)

Welcome Daisy!!! Make sure you keep popping on here and let us know your progress!!:D

Hi hon. I have tried every diet there is to try and believe me this is the best and wish i tried it years ago. Once you've got your head round it you will love it no point counting, weighing or meas. you know where you are everyday and your not worring what to have or not to have for your next meal. You will have some bad days but it is worth it just get onto this website and moan all you want dont be alone. All the best.

Hee hee Whitey, good advice! I did try CD for a very short period last year but this time I am determined to stick to it, I can see how good it is and the results on here are amazing! You are all an inspiration :)

good luck daisy, remember to post here often. i come on mini's everyday some days 4 or 5 times, helps me to focus

Monday is the day for you !!! How much did you lose with sw in that month ? Dieting is not easy but with a good head ... you will get there ;-)

Thanks Sumayyah, I am sure that I will be on here day and night :)

MsJMC - I have lost just under a stone which I know is still good but my losses are slowing down and I can see that my motivation will start to dwindle which is why I think that CD might be a better option. I know it is hard but I really think that it will help me stay motivated. I might sound naive but I think that if I can just get in to a routine with my shakes and water then I might be ok! xxx

Hi Daisy, Good luck with your CDC tonight, hope to hear how you get on. seeing mine tomorrow for first time and a bit excited.

T4A xx

Hi Daisy, best of luck with CD. I am really liking doing SS as its so easy. I do get bored sometimes but then when you see the weight coming off its all worth it. I agree that the best thing is being on Minis - I have found it so much more supportive than going to a SW or WW meeting. And there is always loads of CD'ers on here!!

Thanks Summer and Tammy!

Tammy - How did it go tonight meeting you CDC? I have not long got back. My CDC is really lovely and I feel so at ease with her. She went through everything with me and made me feel really good about things!

Anyway we have a birthday celebration this weekend so I am ready for the off from Monday!!! I am quite excited about it really, I feel like it might actually work :)

Thanks Summer and Tammy!

Tammy - How did it go tonight meeting you CDC? I have not long got back. My CDC is really lovely and I feel so at ease with her. She went through everything with me and made me feel really good about things!

Anyway we have a birthday celebration this weekend so I am ready for the off from Monday!!! I am quite excited about it really, I feel like it might actually work :)

Well done Daisy !! glad you fell at ease with your CDC cos that is very important !!

Enjoy your weekend...and good luck for your start next week !!!

keep us posted on your progress......

Debz xx

Back