meeting question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Elliemaxmia, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Elliemaxmia

Elliemaxmia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello
    i was wondering can i change meetings and use my card as usual? and are children allowed to the meetings i have a 2 and a 4 year old and the meeting is at 10am?
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The best thing to do is to telephone the consultant of the group you wish to go to.

As far as I know it is fine to change classes. Children are welcome so long as they are well-behaved - in fact, I think it is quite usual in daytime classes.

But checking with the consultant first will mean that she is expecting you, and you will put your mind at rest.

4. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

hi, children are welcome at the meeting i go, just make sure you have drinks/dummy if needed/snacks for them also i took my usually noisy 2yr with me & she saw some other kids about 3&6ish with colouring in books & crayons that they let her use, usually she would be running around! so take colouring things/books with you

5. Trippetta23

Trippetta23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World-Extra Easy
    Yes and yes. :D
    I have gone to different meetings before and our consultant always tells us that if we have to miss a meeting feel free to attend another meeting during the week.
    I have a 5, 7, 10 and 13yr old and I have brought them all to meetings.

6. Elliemaxmia

Elliemaxmia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thank u sooo much thats fab :)

7. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Gorgeous babies by the way x x x

8. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Yes defianltey. I often take my 2 kids - 7 &2 to meeting if OH is working late. I am normally armed with snacks, drinks and colouring stuff and its not a problem. My consultant is fab and normally sets up a table in the corner for the kids to sit at.

xx

9. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yep i have the same problem, well i will soon and my consultant said that the morning session there is ALWAYS children there, so when i have to swap i wont feel so bad about it

10. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is sometimes a small child at our evening session. He is so well behaved we hardly know he is there - last week he sat at a table with some kind of electronic gadget and there was not a sound out of him until it was time to go home! I was very impressed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.