• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

meeting question

The best thing to do is to telephone the consultant of the group you wish to go to.

As far as I know it is fine to change classes. Children are welcome so long as they are well-behaved - in fact, I think it is quite usual in daytime classes.

But checking with the consultant first will mean that she is expecting you, and you will put your mind at rest.

hi, children are welcome at the meeting i go, just make sure you have drinks/dummy if needed/snacks for them also i took my usually noisy 2yr with me & she saw some other kids about 3&6ish with colouring in books & crayons that they let her use, usually she would be running around! so take colouring things/books with you

S: 14st5.5lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 3st4lb(22.83%)
Yes and yes. :D
I have gone to different meetings before and our consultant always tells us that if we have to miss a meeting feel free to attend another meeting during the week.
I have a 5, 7, 10 and 13yr old and I have brought them all to meetings.

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Gorgeous babies by the way x x x

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
S: 248lb C: 248lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Yes defianltey. I often take my 2 kids - 7 &2 to meeting if OH is working late. I am normally armed with snacks, drinks and colouring stuff and its not a problem. My consultant is fab and normally sets up a table in the corner for the kids to sit at.

xx

There is sometimes a small child at our evening session. He is so well behaved we hardly know he is there - last week he sat at a table with some kind of electronic gadget and there was not a sound out of him until it was time to go home! I was very impressed.