MEGYGOGS ATKINS DIET DIARIES

megygogs

:) Hi folks hope you dont mind me joining you all on here I have been reading posts all week What a great achievment by you all Well i have just finished my 1st week on phase 1 I must admit couldnt believe the amount of carbs in veg i used to have mountains of it {honest} I was so delighted stepped on scales and lost 7.5 if i could have done cartwheels i would have lol i have also got over 1st weekend with no alcohol difficult as i always get the friday feeling and always have a takeaway on a saturday as only day i dont cook hubby proud of me I see there are couple of selections you can have if you really do want a takeaway which is great Just away to make something to eat as not had anything as yet Will pop back later maybe get more ideas from you Lots love xx

Morning Megy - and well done on a fab first week!

Everyone here is incredibly friendly and has lots of experience to help with any questions you may have :)

Susie

Morning Megy - and well done on a fab first week!

Everyone here is incredibly friendly and has lots of experience to help with any questions you may have :)

Susie

Thank you Susie I see by the posts how friendly everyone is i keep going on aand getting loads of advice :)

Meg x

One of the best things you can do is read all the stickies - especially Jim's "So you're thinking of doing Atkins". Jim is our Big Daddy, he has lost an astonishing amount doing the original Atkins :)

Most people seem to do the best by sticking to protein and green veg, try not to go for the sugar free stuff and limit the Mims (muffins in a minute, on the Mims thread) and oopsies.

Well done!!!! i hope i get the same result my first week of induction finishes today will weigh myself in the morning.

Thanks all I have been trying to eat greens mostly seems to have worked this week! Been doing scottish slimmers for years but looking at the carbs {even in veg}Which i ate loads of its unbelievable when i am weiging them out how much i ate of them Let us know hsheehan how you get on i am sure you will ahve a big loss I posted this question earlier but maybe someone can help me on here Have looked everywhere I was wondering what is in courgettes and aubergine and also i have seen a few using curry paste is that allowed on phase 1 Sorry for all the questions Meg xx

Welcome Megy... You've had a great week - well done on the loss! :) xx

Last edited:
Hi allHow is everyone getting on Not so goodthis week only managed 1.5lb off don't know why as did what i did week before and had such a great loss any one tell me the reason this may have happened i should be happy with a loss Just wondered if this happens or has hapened to anyone else xx

The first week is the big loss week, after that 1-2lbs per week is average xx

Yes ... Well done Megy! Don't get disheartened ... It's a loss... That's the important thing x

Back