Meh!

BlackRose

Gold Member
That's how I feel today. Meh! Been rigid this week, aside from not having enough water, got into ketosis and checked this morning to find not a trace of ketones! I have no idea what's going on. Can our hormones affect ketosis? I've been waiting a few weeks for totm (PCOS so nothing unusual there). I know that hormones can impact on losses but ketosis? Well, I'll know in the morning if I've lost, I feel like I have but now I'm worried. Fingers crossed people that I see a loss tomorrow, needing a little mood lift. Going to keep a food diary this week to see if there's something I'm doing wrong re: ketosis. And with that I leave you with a BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Don't worry exactly the same happened to me. Mine were neg yesterday and I went on the p155 (not recommended) today it has gone very pink pale again. My totm started last tues, so was near finished yesterday. I bet tom you go pink again.
Some people say we should chuck the stix out, but it makes me feel better when I know I am in ketosis. Psychological I guess.

Yeah, I kind of rely on them too even though I partly agree with those who don't like them. I'll check again later, I'm sure I'm ok. Thanks. :)

Never used the sticks - like the idea of having one less thing to worry about;)

I used the sticks over 10 years ago, never used them again.

what are they today. Mine deep purple

Yes Sue, I gots me a nice deep pink and I'm happy again. LOL. Well, the pink and the 3lbs off can do that to an Atkinser. :D

I wanna bloody keep the whoosh too! I am constantly aware that I'll be measuring myself for a wedding dress in 9 weeks and I'm still near 13 stone! Gotta keep the pounds shifting woman! ;)

U'll do it nae bother :) it'll be hangin on ye ;) I reached dead on 13st today :) 7lbs in 3 weeks (which cudda been double had I not had that binge on my 1st week!!) but I'm happy enough...2-3lbs per week will do me rightly :)

Well when you consider you'd be lucky for that 7lbs on weight watchers - especially considering the binge, you're doing really well! And by your next weigh in you'll be a whole new lower stone bracket and will be WOOP WOOPing all over the show!

Back